Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

Comments

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited January 2016

High school was a trip. DD1 got demerits like crazy because they had to wear long sleeved, Oxford cloth shirts with long sleeved heavy sweaters as their winter uniform. She is very warm blooded like I used to be. Unfortunately, there would be times she would take the sweater off without permission because there wasn't a teacher around. LO and behold, she would get caught. DD2 was class president their last three years. You got it. It was obvious they were marked "good" twin, "bad" twin. DD2 would purposely go out of uniform to test the teachers when she realized and told me they were picking on DD1 Had to do a conference with the Dean of Discipline who stated she couldn't believe DD1 wasn't like her sister. I asked why would she to be and was told because they are twins. I had to educate the educator that twins have different personalities and you nurture that. I noticed the difference very early in their infancy. Also told the woman the test her sister did to confirm their bias. That didn't go over very well.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited January 2016

Kathy, i was the twin that did the opposite when it made a difference and the polio thing. Don't mess with my brother, don't mess with my sister, Caused all kinds of hell for years and years. Probably, leads to why I try to protect everybody

• sas-schatzi
    edited January 2016

OMG That's the answer

• surfdreams
    surfdreams Member Posts: 179
    edited January 2016

Baby, it's cold outside!

• AZ85048
    AZ85048 Member Posts: 1,467
    edited January 2016

• AZ85048
    AZ85048 Member Posts: 1,467
    edited January 2016

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited January 2016

Surfdreams that kittens in the radiator pic is gorgeous!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,691
    edited January 2016

The kittens made me chuckle!

• feelingfeline
    edited January 2016

genuine Raffle Ticket prize list compiled by a priest with a sense of humour in 1984

Nerdy

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2016

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2016
  • sas-schatzi
    edited January 2016

Cute Chevy :)

Welcome back Surfdreams, been awhile :)

• feelingfeline
    edited January 2016

Cuddling Cats Heart

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,920
    edited January 2016

i have immense respect for anyone who gets a photo of more than one cat. Even one cat is difficult. I have snapped so many pics of a cat's rear end as they indicate photo session is over. I'm glad we can just delete them now rather than paying to have them developed.

• surfdreams
    edited January 2016

Thanks for the welcome back, sas. I've been lurking off and on, but not posting much. Broke my shoulder a couple of months ago/shoulder replacement surgery, and the one handed hunt and peck to type just wasn't worth it some days. Much better now. This cold weather has me spending more time living under my blanket in my recliner - so "what to do, what to do"? This is always a fun room to visit! Love the raffle list, feelingfeline! And the joke, chevyboy. If that's the case, my name is Ima SleepyheadCheesecake.

• feelingfeline
    edited January 2016

Amen to that Wren!

Cheesecake therapy ThumbsUp

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2016

Hello little Cheese-cake! A girl after my own heart! You broke your SHOULDER? Your whole shoulder??? Geez girl! That is worse than me breaking my femur! I could still roll up my HAIR! Don't know WHAT I would do if I broke something on my right arm!

DD had Rotator Cuff surgery one time... THAT was very hard to get over!

Wing in a sling. Injured arm, hand or shoulder -Get Well card. card

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2016

And so HOW did you break your shoulder I might ask? Falling off of a Harley? Going 90 miles an hour down the free-way? I'm just being silly. I broke my hip falling off a pole in the alley, dancing at midnight.... one night.

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2016

lol

• surfdreams
    edited January 2016

LOL chevy - no pole dancing for me, but you're not too far off - ATV - 4 wheeler accident. broke the humerus ball off, and then the ball broke in 4 pieces. Long recoup - but I'm doing much better now. Doc said I may never lift my arm above my head - about 140 degrees, but really, I'm fine. You don't have to look far to find someone worse off than you. I'm great. My dog has enjoyed supervising my recouping. It's too bad she has nothing to play with!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited January 2016

She is deprived of toys Mom!! You two need to go shopping!!! 😍😍😍.

• sas-schatzi
    edited January 2016

What a cutie! Sorry about the shoulder.

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2016

lol   Chevy that pic of the kitten reminds me of how Princess hugs her scratching post when she uses it (and not for pole dancing!

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    edited January 2016

Oooh cheesecake therapy.....

Cute fur baby, Surf

• Loveroflife
    edited January 2016

• Loveroflife
    edited January 2016

• Loveroflife
    edited January 2016

• surfdreams
    edited January 2016

thanks all. She's kind of partial to me pretty exclusively, and I'm kind of partial to her. Neither one of us is quite right, so we're a good match. Great pics, Loveroflife - did you take them?

• Loveroflife
    edited January 2016

You mean the one with the male push-up bra? No I didn't take any of them. Still waiting for Feelingfeline to teach me

• surfdreams
    edited January 2016

you can tell I'm over the hill (though I'm not THAT old) when I look at that bulked up looking guy, and all I can think is... "what's holding those straps onto his back? Back hair? " What's happened to me?