Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

Comments

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    edited April 2016

• Anniekay80
    Anniekay80 Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2016

Absolutely loved the flash mob! Beautiful fantastic and uplifting!! Thanks for the smiles everyone. Winking

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited April 2016

Annie this is my absolute fav flash mob. Som Sabedell- Banco Sabedell

I've posted it oddles of times. I can never get enough of it. It was a commercial, but still it is so happy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBaHPND2QJg

The kids are great, pure joy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0-2d__wi7k&list=RDy0-2d__wi7k#t=12

#t=12

• Anniekay80
    edited May 2016

Loved those flash mobs ...especially the kids. Okay, here is my all time favorite flash mob.

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

.......................................................................Magdalene April 18th, 2016
  • loral
    loral Member Posts: 818
    edited April 2016

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

Oh Panda's

Oh Canada

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

Annie Thanks, I had never seen that one. :) Please, tell me how to get the video transferred here. I inadvertently did it once by hitting the wrong buttons :(

• Anniekay80
    edited May 2016

Sas

I can't figure out how to make a link. But I went to YouTube and searched the name:

Flash mob christmas carol at mall must see

It came up with the above title as the video but I can't figure out how to get a link. Maybe you can figure it out! I'm brain dead right now I swear.

• GG27
    GG27 Member Posts: 1,308
    edited April 2016

Is this what you want? The link for the Christmas flash mob?

Christmas flash mob

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

Hi GG. welcome here :). With the new BCO changes we can put the actual youtube video in the box. I did it once, but not by design. It was a "how'd I do that"?.

• Anniekay80
    edited May 2016

Hey GG, thanks for making the link. My entire family are major computer geek's and I used to be one myself.........apparently my brain did a memory dump cause I couldn't figure out how to make that link work for the life of me.

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

Cool, I figured it out.............YAY

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited April 2016

• Anniekay80
    edited May 2016

Happy

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

FFeline...............so, funny and the message was so great. I worked with a doc that required the pause years before it was required by law. I so respected his "Due diligence:". I thought all docs should require it.

Now on to another observation in the video. Patrick Coombs has really big ears. Sounds strange to focus on that, but I studied it b/c I have hearing loss.

The external ear is named the 'Pinna". It influences hearing by funneling. While ears that project to far from the head are ridiculed, they work. Ears that are flat, may seem nice, but they loose the function of funneling sound.

I have three problems that lend to my hearing loss. The Pinna is flat to the head. The middle ear is subject to barometric changes, very different from almost everyone else. There is nerve conduction loss on both sides.

I have been recommended to get hearing aides for eons i.e. decades. I always said I would wait till advances were made. Since I had this weird middle ear thing about barometric pressure, I never had much hope.

Plus, the itchy ear thing. Got progressively worse these last few years. Tada, tried Vicks. It kinda worked, but didn't solve the problem.

Tried Bag Balm ----------it worked. Q-tip rolled in Bag Balm so the Q-tip is saturated, but not dragging lot's of extra balm. Repeated over time based on response. WOW.

This isn't a usual post for here. But when you got and itch that can't be scratched and then relief............nirvhana

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited April 2016

Had to google bag balm, I don't think we have that here. We do have Vicks. Sometimes the really old products are the best!

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited April 2016

Ah, bag balm. Works wonders for dry feet. Put it on generously at night with socks and you'll see a difference. Sas, what made you think of it for your ears?

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

hi Kathy on kindle. I was desperate.wanted to rip my ears off .It's so nice now. No itching. What's the phrase...necessity is the mother of invention.....or something like that

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

• Loveroflife
    edited April 2016

What are you complaining about? You are retired.Loopy

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

We had this guy in surgery who would take lunches. He would admit to it. Justify it that he was hungry. No remorse or apology. One of the nurses whose lunches he seemed to prefer, made a peanut butter and dog poo sandwich. Yup, it went missing. We were dieing laughing in the lounge. He would always take is stolen lunches into the men's locker room. He didn't provide us with the fun of seeing or hearing him get sick. But no more lunches were stolen.

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

should I erase that? it's definitely icky. I can substitute a pic?

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618
    edited April 2016

no Sas, he got his just desserts. Didn't you see or read The Help?

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

Oh yes, LoL, the chocolate pie..............................

• Loveroflife
    edited April 2016

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2016

Hahahahahhhhhhhhhaaaa..............

• Smaarty
    edited April 2016

• Anniekay80
    edited May 2016

Wow beautiful. What kind of fish is that?

• Smaarty
    edited April 2016

don't know