Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Prayers for Marywh

Options

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2014
    Options

Mary,Mary,,

I'm sitting right next to u

With my heart next to urs

Take whatever strength u need

I have no words because we don't need words

I no ur heart and u no mine

Gentle hugggs my sista of the heart

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi, I've talked again with Rachel. I hope I can remember everything she wanted me to post. I'll do it by numbers to try and be sure I cover them all. Dislike that approach, but think it will help not to miss anything.

1. Please, call on Rachel's cell phone, Pm me for it. Another option is, I'll  try and PM it to someone else, if that makes it easier. If someone wants to volunteer, PM and I will give it to you, and then we can post who has it.

2. Rachel DOES want you to call, she doesn't feel it's an invasion of family privacy during this time. She said that all of you were so important to her mom that she does want to hear from you. That your calls are important to her, but are a problem coming in on Mary's phone.  She wants everyone to know that all the support that you gave her MOM was so important when her MOM didn't want to talk to the family about things. Rachel wants you to know she is so thankful that her MOM had all of you because of this.

3. Jordan was able to see Mary when she was awake and able to tell him how much she loved him.  Rachel has chosen to make this the way Jordan will remember his Grammi. Frank DH is doing okay, and they are all having their moments. When Mary went into the restful sleep, they all shared stories of her life with them , around the bedside. They are continuing this :)

4. Mary had a very agitated day yesterday, but has been in a very restful and  peaceful sleep since about 4 am today (Sat 5/3 2014).

5. Rachel said that the hospice nurses have described all these events to the family i.e the agitation and the restful sleep as pre-terminal , and that Mary doesn't have long. 

6.Rachel DOES want to hear from you

L&H&P's sassy

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2014
    Options

Mary, we posted and PM'd so many times....I hope and pray that you are at rest, surrounded by the family you loved and talk about to me so many times...........we understood each other and cared about each other.......I am praying for you and have many others doing the same........rest well my dear friend........we love you..........I know Rachel will keep us aware of your days and how they are going...............

Rachel.............praying for you and the family also...............take care of yourself..........

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited May 2014
    Options

Footprints in the Sand

Thinking of you Mary....  Miss you.... xoxoxoxo

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited May 2014
    Options

Wrapping you in warm and gentle hugs Mary and praying for your comfort and peace. (((Mary))))

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited May 2014
    Options

Prayers and gentle hugs for you, Mary, and your family.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2014
    Options

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014
    Options

• duckyb1
    edited May 2014
    Options

Love you Mary......thinking of you always....................

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi,  Talked with Rachel,  Mary had a restful night, 

We talked about her time on OMG  and Alyson. Mary's early days of coming to BCO,  and how people find threads that they want to be involved in by lurking. That Mary landed on OMG early when she came to BCO b/c it had a F*ck cancer attitude. She said that was her MOM.

We laughed about Mary's talk of the wedding of her brother in the barn.

We talked of a time that Rachel may come an trace her MOM's posts

We talked about the many posts about Mary, and that some felt uncomfortable talking. She said she understood. She said she would check in here.

I let her know that I sent out by PM , her (Rachel's) # and read what I posted yesterday. I was happy that she said I did okay(didn't forget anything)

Sisters, you each have a story or many stories to share with Rachel. If you feel uncomfortable talking with Rachel now, please, consider a talk later. We all love/loved hearing happy stories about our parents.  The small breadcrumbs of life that make our memories so happy.

L&H&P's sassy

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014
    Options

THIS THREAD IS FOR PRAYERS

NOT A NEWS FEED

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014
    Options

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014
    Options

I do

And so do u

Xoxoxo

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014
    Options

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited May 2014
    Options

FireCraker..I'm so sorry about Mary

I know your heart is broken

Hugs

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited May 2014
    Options

♥                             ♥                          ♥ 

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited May 2014
    Options

Mary, I pray that you are having sweet dreams and memories that delight the heart.  I pray that you feel lightness and peace in your days.  May the Lord hold you tightly ... today and always.

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014
    Options

I just heard from Mary's beautiful daughter Rachel. She said, " My mom went to be with Jesus". She passed about an hour ago.

She always loved my turkey pictures and encouraged me when I was down. I will miss you Mary, rest in peace and have a party with Jesus for us.

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014
    Options

thank u GmaFoley

Mary,Mary rest in peace my dear sista

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited May 2014
    Options

Gracious Creator, 

Another one of our sisters, dear Mary, has come into your realm.  Please embrace her as you have with so many others.  Please keep your loving arms around Mary's family as they grieve.  And help us, too, in our grief.  Amen

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014
    Options
  • SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited May 2014
    Options

Rest in Peace Mary.

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited May 2014
    Options

Jesus is holding Mary tightly, and He will never let go. 
    Lord, please cover her dear family with Your peace and strength as they feel the heaviness of their grief.  I pray for healing of the broken hearts of all who love her.
    Thank you, Mary, for your life among us.

• duckyb1
    edited May 2014
    Options

I'm going to miss you so much Mary..

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,035
    edited May 2014
    Options

I am terribly sorry to learn of Marywh's passing.  May she rest in peace.  All my sympathy and condolences to her loving family and friends.  I shall miss her on these boards.

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014
    Options

Her family was with Mary when she passed. They told me they are happy she has so many friends here on BCO.  She really loved us too.  

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014
    Options

I have no words

• duckyb1
    edited May 2014
    Options

FK.........there are no words............other then to say........"we love you Mary".......and tell Veggy "hello" for us...........

• jocanuck1951
    jocanuck1951 Member Posts: 214
    edited May 2014
    Options

I'm very sorry to hear of Mary' s passing, rest in peace dear Mary.  My Condolences to her family. Xoxox

• Linda-n3
    Linda-n3 Member Posts: 1,713
    edited May 2014
    Options

My prayers for family and friends as you grieve the loss of such a wonderful woman. May Mary rest in peace, and may all who know her find peace in knowing that she has found hers. May God's loving arms wrap around each of you, holding you in gentle embrace, I pray this in the name of His Son Jesus. Amen.