Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Raes Angel

Options
Alyson
Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
edited September 2014 in May Their Memory Live On

Thought we would start this to show Raeinnz how much love is surrounding her at this terrible time. Rae we are all sending our love to you and all the family, and are here for you at this time.

image A candle for Alix.

For those who have not seen the posts on various threads Rae's beautiful 24yr old daughter Alix died as the result of being struck down by a car while crossing the road. Rae's comment today was that this is so much worse than getting a cancer Dx.

Comments

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110
    edited September 2014
    Options

My dear friend, Rae.

I don't know how to begin to express my sorrow for your loss..... It is unimaginable....

In just one single moment of time. Your beautiful Alix Rae.....

Please know that you and your family are in my prayers & always in my heart. I wrap my arms around you.

You have always been here for me.... always giving of yourself, your comforting words & encouragement. I want you to know that I am here for you. And even though we are many, many miles apart, I am here if you need me.

With my deepest sympathy,

Val

• kt1966
    kt1966 Member Posts: 1,021
    edited September 2014
    Options

So sorry Rae. I can't imagine how you're feeling. Big big hugs.

kt

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited September 2014
    Options

My darling Rae,  I have walked where you are walking ..........I feel your pain, I feel your family's pain.  I can do nothing to ease that pain but I wish I could.

May the angels wrap their arms around your Alix and welcome her to eternity.........may they wrap their arms around you and yours and give you comfort.

Sending warm, gentle (((((hugs))))) for you all.

Chrissy

• midnight1327
    midnight1327 Member Posts: 1,331
    edited September 2014
    Options

Rae, my heart is with you at this time, i am so sorry for your  loss.  please be comforted that we are all here for you. Warm gentle hugs, xxxxx

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited September 2014
    Options

Rae, I know your pain now is so deep it has no end. I am so very grieved for you for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family May G-d send you comfort.

Leah

• suzieq60
    suzieq60 Member Posts: 1,422
    edited September 2014
    Options

Rae - my heart is so heavy to hear this news. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Big hugs from me and everyone else.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited September 2014
    Options

Rae.......your with the angels..........home at last..........

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited September 2014
    Options

oh Rae

My heart is broken for u and ur loss

Life is just not fair

Please no I am here for u 24/7.

May she rest in peace and fly hi with the angels

Xo fireKracker....

• mandy1313
    mandy1313 Member Posts: 978
    edited September 2014
    Options

Rae,

I am so sorry that this has happened to your dear daughter Alix.  If there is any encouragement I can be, let me know.  I am thinking of Alix and your family and sending heartfelt love and prayers.  Mandy

• QCA
    QCA Member Posts: 1,150
    edited September 2014
    Options

Rae, I so wish there was some way to make it better, to make everything all right again, but we all know there is none.  I am deeply sorry for the loss of your dear Alix.  Sending prayers for comfort and peace for you all.  We love you and are here for you always.

Kathy

• Gingerbrew
    Gingerbrew Member Posts: 1,997
    edited September 2014
    Options

Dear Rae,   The loss of your daughter Alix is simply beyond understanding. I am so sorry you and your family have to go through this terrible pain and suffering. I too pray the angels have come to welcome Alix and have encircled her in their love. 

Ginger

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2014
    Options

For Rae. 

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited September 2014
    Options

Alyson

I sent u a pm