Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

January 2017 Surgery Group

Options
1110111112113114116»

Comments

• Cowboy-Up
    Cowboy-Up Member Posts: 161
    Options

Hey girl. Good to hear from you. Hoping you heal quickly. Yes, I thought the reduction was pretty easy. I can imagine this surgery was much more difficult. Take it easy and stay in as I’m sure your immune system isn’t as strong right now. We just got out on stay at home so that is easy to do now.

• BeachBabyK
    BeachBabyK Member Posts: 148
    Options

Hey AB! Thank you for checking in! Please take the time to recover completely and put yourself first!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy!

Beachb

• Shoregirl
    Shoregirl Member Posts: 338
    Options

I hope and pray you are doing well AB 💜

Here's a cute puppy picture to cheer you up. This is one of our little pack, 11 month old WINTERFELL. An Osprey had flown by and dropped a fish in our yard and Winterfell paraded around the yard proudly with it ☺️

• annoyingboob
    annoyingboob Member Posts: 459
    Options

awww, thanks girls. im 3 weeks postop and just had my first fill, so im at 210cc on each side. i dont want to go much bigger - im loving having a small chest - clothes are so much more flattering!! meet with med onc next week to find out next step. cant get xrt since ive already had it. we shall see if chemo needed - i hope not - prefer to stay out of hospitals with this covid stuff. hope you all are staying home and staying safe.

love love love

ab

• vargadoll
    vargadoll Member Posts: 1,942
    Options

AB-good to see your post. Fingers crossed that you will not require chemo! What was the actual diagnosis this go round? I totally agree about staying out of a hospital right now! Rest and stay safe

• vargadoll
    vargadoll Member Posts: 1,942
    Options

hope this helps you find the thread 3bears🥰

• 3bears
    3bears Member Posts: 161
    Options

AB- it took 8 months for me between DMX and TEs because they felt my skin at the time was too thin. It was not my favorite time in life that’s for sure. But I now have had implants for 2 years. And Vinnie Meyers tattoos since last June.

If I learn how to make this page a favorite , it’ll be easier for me to find it. I’ll be able to check in with you more often.

Miss you girl! You are a strong woman. Take it easy for a long while. You will heal up nice .

• 3bears
    Options

Vargadoll, I just ordered a t shirt that says the same Bible verse you have at the top. Proverbs 31:25❤️✝️

I also got one that says “Be Still”

This is how I fight my battles

And

My weapon is a melody🎵

• annoyingboob
    annoyingboob Member Posts: 459
    Options

thanks 3 bears - you have been through a lot!!

i go for exchange next thursday. ill be small. curious the final look bc the expanders look deformed and i have a wonky boob looking over to the side - i dont know if that can be fixed or not. gah. im 8 wks out from dmx and was starting to feel good and hike and move around, and now to go back to the recovery bed is sad. 2 more months of recovery - ugh. but at least im not missing out on anything fun bc evryone is in quarantine, lol!!! thanks for checking in - sending lots of love.

ab

• Elem
    Elem Member Posts: 246
    Options

hi,

Was just thinking about you and hoping all continues to progress well for you . Navigating through bc is so hard and can be frustrating at best . I am glad to know that you do check in here and keep us a breast of the latest happenings with you . Please take care .Best wishes for you moving forward ..Big hugs ❤️

• 3bears
    Options

Hi girls, due to loosing Fightingirl , I just came on here to read our old posts. I read all of our posts right around our surgeries, leading up to and right after. I still remember you all so well as your online names. Plus I wanted to give a shout out to AB since she's not on our FB page.

You all are just really still SO important to me. You made me so much stronger and less afraid at the very worst time of my life. I'm so glad we are mostly all together still . You are all wonderful women.

3Bears

Leftcoastie—- are you on our FB page? What is your name on there

• Leftcoastie
    Leftcoastie Member Posts: 77
    Options

Hi ladies - I have missed you all. Logged on for first time in probably a year. So sad about our fightin girl. AB how are you? 3bears, yes I'm on FB, Lisa Downing.

Love to all of you 💕