Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Mammaprint-who has had one?

Options
2»

Comments

• gb2115
    gb2115 Member Posts: 553
    edited December 2017
    Options

BarredOwl--thank you for clarifying!! :-)

• mamamoose
    mamamoose Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi there! I had almost the exact same diagnosis as yours. Same treatment as well. Only thing is I had a bilateral double mastectomy. How are you doing? Did you also receive a mammprint score?

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,089
    edited September 2020
    Options

mamamoose - this thread has not been active since 2017 so you may not receive any responses from the original posters. Sorry I don't know about mammprint scores.

• lizabethm
    lizabethm Member Posts: 105
    edited September 2020
    Options

I actually got a notification email that someone had posted on this thread. I am three years out from my initial diagnosis and still NED. With regards to a score, I just had "High Risk Luminal B." That's what earned me the chemo. I'm glad we did the mammaprint because I was resisting the idea of chemo and having a test which examined 70 genes associated with recurrence helped push me. I wish you the very best! :-)

• mardonmac
    mardonmac Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2021
    Options

What does NED mean?

• BCat40
    BCat40 Member Posts: 121
    edited January 2021
    Options

NED= no evidence of disease

even though this is an old thread I will share in case it helps someone else. I had an intermediate oncotype score of 20 and my mammaprint came back low risk so I didn’t do chemo.

• 75nowarranty
    75nowarranty Member Posts: 9
    Options

I had Mammoprint only - low risk. In June 2021 at the ASCO meeting, a research study was presented with a new "very low risk" catagory for Mammoprint results. my memory may not be accurate but I think is was index below <0.35.

• 75nowarranty
    75nowarranty Member Posts: 9
    Options

correction "ultra low risk" not very low. New Mammoprint catagory.