Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Second Opinions & Genetic Testing

Options
2»

Comments

• katg
    katg Member Posts: 206
    Options

wondering 44

I am so sorry about your mom. Tp loose her in such a short time from falling ill must be so devastating. I hope you have friends and family to share with. I hope your med team gets back to you in the next few days.

I had never heard of estradiol. I went to the doctor at 41 years old, as my period had been very sporadic. Pelvic ultrasound and found menopause was the diagnosis. I hope they find you a treatment that works for where you are now.

Take care of yourself.

• wondering44
    wondering44 Member Posts: 260
    Options

hartsnola,

I posted my stuff on your thread without realizing it until I saw katg's post. I'm following your thread and clicked on it when I read "second opinion." My apologies.

• msphil
    msphil Member Posts: 185
    Options

hello sweetie my story planning our 2nd marriages found my lump in shower had 2nd opinion after my diagnosis. Oncologist suggested mastectomy I was hesitant just going into a marriage then said lets do it so didn't worry bout recurrence. Oncologist team suggested 3mo chemo before and after Lmast got married then rads 7 wks then on tamoxifen for 5yrs. This yr im a 28yr Survivor Praise God and also your 28 yr Wedding Anniversary pray this Inspires others may story. msphil idc stage2 0/3 nodes Lmast chemo rads 7 wks and 5yrs tamoxifen.