Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Comments

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,840
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal

Love this one.

• betrayal

Plus he gets to break every law on the books that conflicts with his ideas.

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,886

The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.

M. Scott Peck

• betrayal

The 3 stooges and my apologies to the real ones.

• betrayal
  • betrayal

He hasn't read either so how could he discuss them? Add the Bible to that non-reading list as well.

• betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal
  • betrayal

I wish this were still true. I don't want the morons to make me aware of them.

• betrayal

Musk is the South African Putin.

• betrayal
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady

Another one of those not so wonderful WTF moments.

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
  • illinoislady
    edited October 20

Now is the waiting game. It's like Christmas when you're 5 years old and still think Santa is coming. I never got my Red Ryder BB gun but I did get a motorcycle which was better.

We sit here wondering if fortune will favor us or if your dad's going to wake and belt whip you because you're not getting a fucking puppy.

I wish life were more fair. That' is my one hope. I used to believe in justice but like much of everything an American believes, it is a figment of your imagination. I will never be able to overstate how much terror religion does to the human mind and it has corrupted everyone afflicted with it.

If humans do go extinct, it will be because of religion. I hate how it erases so many people from responsibility to this earth because we pollute it with such casual ease and so many morons believe animals were put on this planet for our sustenance or enjoyment in killing.

We sit here waiting to see if the Gorillas overrun us Orangutangs, no, I guess it's more like Morlocks feasting on us humans because Republicans are much more violent and stupid than gorillas.

I think Trump's Arnold Palmer Penis speech might be the end of him but we cannot overlook the role the media has played in deliberately doing everything possible to keep that convicted felon close in the race. I don't know where their polls come from but none of them are worthy of any kind of trust.

The hard part will be forgiving all of these nihilists bringing us to the brink of ruination because they've been too busy their entire lives being stupid.

It's so much easier than anything not knowing anything. Common sense is to be admired and genius ridiculed. It has always been so and always will now since the disheartening revelation that America must suffer the absolute stupidity of roughly 70 million dipshits.

Moron Bret Baer brought up the possibility that Trump could win the popular vote and Kamala might win the electoral college. Nothing will get rid of that abomination faster than if that happens and I will have to be put under anesthesia to stop me from laughing for the rest of my life. That's never happened to a Republican and it would be the greatest thing ever I think.

If you pay attention to me, I don't say much about the Harris campaign or Biden's. The reasons should be obvious and I worry more than I should that if we lose, it will be because of our own stupidity in failing to recognize the threat that one country doing the genocide poses to our nation. I do not say that lightly either.

But we've carefully ignored it and cast off hundred of thousands of votes when Biden won Michigan last time by 12,000 votes.

I have a lot of women friend who swear to me that even Republican women in the privacy of their voting booth will vote Kamala and I hope they're right because I don't think even a hardened political junkie like me can bear to look at the United States for four more years if Trump wins.

Micheal and I might start us up a help people escape business so you can retire to this wonderful country we live in. We are moving in a couple of weeks into a dream home for me. I hope I can live there forever frankly. The man who owns it is 84 years old and he's a jolly Aussie I like a lot already. He just this month retired. I don't know if this house is bigger than my mom's house but it's close and how I wish I could put my library in this one but it is all gone. I don't know how many I can put in this one but it is so beautiful and perfect I hope I can fill every empty space with a bookshelf.

I am going to work hard on finishing my novel and maybe I can make enough from it to buy this house. Lily decided to tell me she might want a baby. I don't know if I can because of the brain tumor but it seems we are throwing caution to the wind now. She's so tiny and she wants a little girl with blue eyes like mine.

It's good to have things to look forward to in the future. That's another thing Republicans always steal whenever they win power. The good people only think about lasting until whichever monster they put in is gone so we might be able to have some happiness and joy in life. Trump does nothing but give everyone an impending sense of doom and that's why I so desperately hope he has a stroke or gets cancer or something lethal. JD Vance would be equally awful. It's really hard to overstate what a stupid political whore that buffoon is but here we are, 16 days away. I have a friend coming in and it should be rather amusing for everyone when he gets here. I'll be writing about the time he is here for the rest of my life I expect. We'll post videos and such.

So with that news I will beg and plead for anyone who hasn't signed up for my Patreon to do that because babies are spensive I hear and maybe fate will smile on me in my 54th year, I don't know or you can just share. We'll all be sweating the next 16 days and I only hope that something worse happens to that convicted felon rapist scumbag. Thanks!

• illinoislady
  • illinoislady