Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

To honor and remember Randie

Options

The sisters of  "Starting Chemo May 2008" wish to honor and remember Randie, a member of our group who began her eternal life July 1, 2009.  In order to accomplish this we have donated to breastcancer.org - this site is a wealth of knowledge and a source of support.  Without this site our group of 20 would never have met each other.

With Love to All 

Comments

• hollyann
    hollyann Member Posts: 279
    edited August 2009
    Options

My condolences to Randie's friends and family....We now have another beautiful Guardian Angel to help pour down the rain........Rest in peace sweet sister...... miss you in chat....

• Sable
    Sable Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2009
    Options

I love you ranD and I miss you terribly!

• hollyann
    hollyann Member Posts: 279
    edited August 2009
    Options

bump

• drcrisc
    drcrisc Member Posts: 134
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You are missed, girlfriend.  You are missed.
  • otter
    otter Member Posts: 757
    edited August 2009
    Options

ranD...our sweet, funny, irreverent ranD...   We miss you, but we know you're out there watching us.  Love to you and to your family.

otter 

• Roxi
    Roxi Member Posts: 22
    edited August 2009
    Options

ranD...miss you so much. I know deep down inside that you are no longer in pain but still the thought of you not here breaks my heart. Love you.

• DottieW
    DottieW Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2009
    Options

Randie, I got to know you and all of the May 08 ladies through my pal, Eddie. You girls really know how to bond and love and laugh and cry and share and support and you gave many of us watching more strength than you'll ever know. Randie, I hope you have met up with Peggy, my neighbor/friend/mentor and five-year survivor that we lost on May 17 this year. You girls will really hit it off, especially with Alaska Deb too. I know the three of you, and many others from this site, are watching over the rest of us and sending love and hugs. I send them right back to all of you. Thanks for enriching my life.

Love, Dottie