Topic: I'm Back after 16 years!

Forum: Diagnosed and Waiting for Test Results — Share with and support others all waiting for test results from CAT scan, PET scan, Oncotype tests, Mammaprint, FISH, IHC, and other diagnostic tests.

Posted on: Jan 7, 2022 05:06PM

Posted on: Jan 7, 2022 05:06PM

chuckee1104 wrote:

Well, here I am againSad. First diagnosis was 2004, ER+, PR+, Her 2+, chemo (Adriamycin/Ctyoxin/Taxotere, Herceptin), radiation, removal of scar tissue (and breast lift) 5 years ago. Now new cancer ER-, PR-, Her2 2+ waiting for FISH results and PET scan. I was hoping to have the option to use the immuno onc drugs which seem easier, but may need to go back on the "Red Devil". I was told by a nurse practitioner, that I should get a different treatment if I previously had the first 3 due to risk of cardio toxicity. My Onc (who is the same as 16 years ago and is wonderful) says that it really depends on my echo gram which is being scheduled. Just wanted to hear from other treating physicians, what is the normal treatment for Triple Negative if AD/CY/TX were previously used.

I've already wrapped my mind around this chemo thing again. As my oncologist says, "I'm experienced":-).

Immunotherapy 1/25/2022 Chemotherapy 1/25/2022 Taxotere (docetaxel), Carboplatin (Paraplatin) Chemotherapy 1/25/2022 Other

Page 2 of 2 (11 results)

Feb 27, 2022 10:58AM olympicmtgirl wrote:

Clearly a surprise.With your docs, the forum, and your strengths and skills, you got this.

Surgery 3/9/2022 Lymph node removal (Left); Mastectomy (Left): Simple; Mastectomy (Right): Simple; Prophylactic mastectomy (Right) Hormonal Therapy 4/1/2022 Femara (letrozole) Dx IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Page 2 of 2 (11 results)

Scroll to top button