Topic: 2 Word Phrase

Forum: Humor and Games — Breast cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes a good joke or a game is the best medicine.

Posted on: Apr 26, 2012 09:43PM - edited Dec 30, 2013 01:55AM by zogo

Posted on: Apr 26, 2012 09:43PM - edited Dec 30, 2013 01:55AM by zogo

zogo wrote:

This game has the poster making a new 2 word phrase starting with the second word of the last post.

Only Two Words!

Example:

Post : Hand out
Next poster: Out cast
Next poster: Cast Iron
Next poster: Iron Age

Now let's begin the game~

Age Old

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"
Log in to post a reply

Page 5163 of 5,210 (52,100 results)

Log in to post a reply

Aug 21, 2022 07:12PM mom2bill wrote:

gears up

Dx 11/9/2019, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/20/2019 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal Radiation Therapy 2/25/2020 Whole breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 4/2/2020 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)
Log in to post a reply

Aug 21, 2022 11:27PM zogo wrote:

up close

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"
Log in to post a reply

Aug 21, 2022 11:39PM mom2bill wrote:

close quarters

Dx 11/9/2019, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/20/2019 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal Radiation Therapy 2/25/2020 Whole breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 4/2/2020 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)
Log in to post a reply

Aug 22, 2022 12:28AM tinat wrote:

quarters collection

Additional areas of lobular neoplasia and multiple ADH throughout left breast found at mastectomy. Oncotype DX = 18 (Opted out of chemo) Dx 12/8/2010, ILC, <1cm, Stage IB, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 12/18/2010, DCIS, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+ Surgery 2/16/2011 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left); Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right); Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander; Reconstruction (Right): Tissue Expander Hormonal Therapy 4/14/2011 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/24/2011 Reconstruction (Left); Reconstruction (Right) Surgery 4/8/2013 Reconstruction (Left): Nipple reconstruction; Reconstruction (Right): Nipple reconstruction Surgery 5/13/2014 Reconstruction (Right): Nipple reconstruction Surgery 8/24/2021 Reconstruction (Left): Fat grafting, Removal (Left), Silicone implant; Reconstruction (Right): Fat grafting, Removal (Right), Silicone implant
Log in to post a reply

Aug 22, 2022 12:40AM mom2bill wrote:

Collection agency

Dx 11/9/2019, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/20/2019 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal Radiation Therapy 2/25/2020 Whole breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 4/2/2020 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)
Log in to post a reply

Aug 22, 2022 05:06PM zogo wrote:

agency access

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"
Log in to post a reply

Aug 22, 2022 08:54PM tinat wrote:

access granted

Additional areas of lobular neoplasia and multiple ADH throughout left breast found at mastectomy. Oncotype DX = 18 (Opted out of chemo) Dx 12/8/2010, ILC, <1cm, Stage IB, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 12/18/2010, DCIS, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+ Surgery 2/16/2011 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left); Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right); Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander; Reconstruction (Right): Tissue Expander Hormonal Therapy 4/14/2011 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/24/2011 Reconstruction (Left); Reconstruction (Right) Surgery 4/8/2013 Reconstruction (Left): Nipple reconstruction; Reconstruction (Right): Nipple reconstruction Surgery 5/13/2014 Reconstruction (Right): Nipple reconstruction Surgery 8/24/2021 Reconstruction (Left): Fat grafting, Removal (Left), Silicone implant; Reconstruction (Right): Fat grafting, Removal (Right), Silicone implant
Log in to post a reply

Aug 23, 2022 01:55AM mom2bill wrote:

granted permission

Dx 11/9/2019, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/20/2019 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal Radiation Therapy 2/25/2020 Whole breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 4/2/2020 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)
Log in to post a reply

Aug 23, 2022 03:11AM tinat wrote:

permission denied

Additional areas of lobular neoplasia and multiple ADH throughout left breast found at mastectomy. Oncotype DX = 18 (Opted out of chemo) Dx 12/8/2010, ILC, <1cm, Stage IB, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 12/18/2010, DCIS, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+ Surgery 2/16/2011 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left); Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right); Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander; Reconstruction (Right): Tissue Expander Hormonal Therapy 4/14/2011 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/24/2011 Reconstruction (Left); Reconstruction (Right) Surgery 4/8/2013 Reconstruction (Left): Nipple reconstruction; Reconstruction (Right): Nipple reconstruction Surgery 5/13/2014 Reconstruction (Right): Nipple reconstruction Surgery 8/24/2021 Reconstruction (Left): Fat grafting, Removal (Left), Silicone implant; Reconstruction (Right): Fat grafting, Removal (Right), Silicone implant
Log in to post a reply

Aug 23, 2022 10:51AM - edited Aug 23, 2022 10:51AM by zogo

denied entry

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"

Page 5163 of 5,210 (52,100 results)

Scroll to top button