Topic: Please do Prayers only

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support — A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Nov 3, 2018 11:39PM - edited Nov 4, 2018 12:22AM by footprintsangel

Posted on: Nov 3, 2018 11:39PM - edited Nov 4, 2018 12:22AM by footprintsangel

footprintsangel wrote:

God bless You and carry You through the ups and down of cancer.

Please remember You will always be in someones prayers.

Thank You for praying and keeping this group  wonderful and

people strong.   God hears Your prayer

Page 65 of 201 (2,010 results)

May 10, 2019 07:02PM bcincolorado wrote:

Dear Lord,

Please be with all who are facing a weekend of uncertainty waiting on test results.

Please ease their minds and hearts while they wait.

Please give all the financial ability to pay for their care.

Amen

Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/1/2010 Mastectomy (Left): Nipple Sparing; Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander Surgery 1/7/2010 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left) Hormonal Therapy 1/15/2010 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy 1/30/2016 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

May 10, 2019 10:00PM bcincolorado wrote:

Dear God,

Please be with all who are in terrible weather right now and trying to deal with cancer at the same time.

It is so stressful to be facing terrible storms with flooding and tornados where you cannot even get to an appointment because of flooding streets.

Please keep them all safe. Please keep all first responders safe.

Please bring sunshine and drying to all the areas with flooding.

Amen

Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/1/2010 Mastectomy (Left): Nipple Sparing; Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander Surgery 1/7/2010 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left) Hormonal Therapy 1/15/2010 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy 1/30/2016 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

May 10, 2019 10:01PM bcincolorado wrote:

Dear Lord,

Please bless all who are Stage IV and fighting right now and tired.

Please be with their families and may they be compassionate and understanding.

Amen

May 11, 2019 12:26AM footprintsangel wrote:

Heavenly Father, Thank You for all You are doing to give

help to the weary and comfort to those that are hurting.

Please bless and give them strength and courage to stay

strong and know You will be beside them through the

tests and other challenges the are facing, as You love

them so much. Bless those that are going through pain or

dealing alone, may they remember with You, Lord they

are never alone. Please bless and help those that need

help getting to their appointments, as You know why. May

someone here their cry and get volunteers to help them.

Please bless and give Your comforting love to those in 

the hospital or need help at home. May they reach out and

not be afraid to ask. Please be with all the wonderful stage 4

people, as You know their every need or challenges they are

facing. They all love You, Lord so very much and they know 

You love them too. In Jesus name. Amen

May 11, 2019 08:20PM bcincolorado wrote:

Dear Lord God,

Please be with all waiting on test results.

Please help all doctors and medical staff realize how anxious these tests make us and get them to us quickly.

Please be with all facing surgery and anxious over the weekend. Please ease their hearts and minds.

Amen

May 11, 2019 09:10PM - edited May 11, 2019 09:19PM by micmel

Dear Lord, it's me again, please take my sweet father by the hand and guide him into your arms now that you have freed him from his failing body this morning at 1030 am. I was lucky enough to be with him for every phase of his death. I love him deeply and pray he is safe and sound and happily playing golf in the clouds. Thank you for not allowing him to suffer too long in pain. Amen.

Everyone has to dance, they just don’t know what song they will get. Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 7/20/2016 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

May 12, 2019 12:16AM footprintsangel wrote:

Heavenly Father, Please bless and give Your comforting

love to Micmel  and others that have lost someone and

will always know someday they will meet them again. Fill

them with Your loving touch of peace and comfort for their

loss. Please be with all the family members that are hurting.

Like my friends baby that wasn't even born and had to do

surgery to save the mom today. Thank You, Father, for helping 

us to lean on You and know, You will always carry us through.

In Jesus name. Amen

May 13, 2019 12:32AM footprintsangel wrote:

Heavenly Father, Please help and comfort those that are

new or still going through a lot of testing. May they feel Your

loving peace around them. Bless and give them strength to

stay strong with You, Lord beside them.  Please help everyone 

to see the light of love in You Father and others that are helping

them. Heavenly Father, Please wrap Your arms of caring comfort

around those that are not well, weak or hurting. May they feel Your

warmth and caring love around them. Please walk beside and stay

with, those that are going through treatment or surgery. As You 

guide and do The Great Doctor, Surgeon and Comforters, work

for them.  Thank You for being a wonderful Father and loving each

one here and giving them peace for their pain. Please fill the wondeful

stage4 people with Your caring love and comforting care. Thank You

Father, for loving each one here and letting them feel peacefulness 

as they love You so much. In Jesus name. Amen

May 13, 2019 07:20AM - edited May 13, 2019 09:13PM by micmel

Dear Lord, Please help me heal my broken heart. It's been only almost two days and I haven't been with my sweet father. i am used to taking care of him. I am used to loving him and kissing him. I'm used to speaking with him daily. Please help ease my pain. I'm so lost and even more than ever each day makes me so scared. Losing a parent is something we all may face at times, I know. But I just got him back 6 months ago. I will cherish every single moment I had with that beautiful man. My heart is broken. Please help my family.

Please also bless my sweet friend B who has lost her pop pop, as my daughter and son have as well please hug them and help them get through such loss. It's a feeling I wish no one had to go through. It's so hard to do! Amen

Everyone has to dance, they just don’t know what song they will get. Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 7/20/2016 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

May 13, 2019 07:54PM bcincolorado wrote:

Dear Lord God,

Please be with micmel and her family.

Please ease their hearts and minds and give them the peace that passes understanding.

Amen

Page 65 of 201 (2,010 results)

Scroll to top button