Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Carla (Carlads)

Options
dlb823
dlb823 Member Posts: 2,701
edited November 2016 in May Their Memory Live On

It is with much dismay and a heavy heart that I am sharing news I just learned, that we have lost another dear bc sister, Carla (Carlads) from Ramona, CA.

I got to know Carla here on BCO, and more recently in a little group of bc-sisters on Facebook, but I had no idea she was so ill, although I see from her most recent posts here that her hormonal status was recently changed.

Oh, Carla, I am so sorry I didn't know what you were going through. Although I didn't know you very long, I am incredibly saddened by the news of your passing.

My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends. Deanna

Comments

• nihahi
    nihahi Member Posts: 1,068
    edited November 2013
    Options

Carla was a member of the "In Shock" thread. While she didn't post often, she was dearly loved, always encouraging to others on the thread, and so proud of her husband, Mike, and her family. She has left us too soon, and will be deeply deeply missed. Prayers for her safe journey, prayers for her family and friends.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,958
    edited November 2013
    Options

Our thoughts and sympathies are with Carla's friends and family. Deanna, thank you for letting everyone know.

• beesie.is.out-of-office
    beesie.is.out-of-office Member Posts: 1,435
    edited November 2013
    Options

Oh my goodness, how sad. Just a few months ago she mentioned that her tumor markers were up but she was hopeful that there were other explanations for that. I don't know that she ever mentioned a Stage IV diagnosis, so it appears that everything happened very quickly. What a shock it must have been to her and to her family.

My sincere condolences to Carla's family and all who loved her.