Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Angels List

Options
Milica
Milica Member Posts: 6
edited June 2014 in May Their Memory Live On
I guess I misunderstood -- I thought you gals wanted the missing list of 'angels' that had previously been on this website.

I posted a long list from 2004 thru 2007 but it was ignored in favor of the 'where is the angels list?'

So I deleted the long list I posted. I wouldn't want to take up valuable space on this thread.

Seems my posting of that long list of the deceased breast cancer sisters, who posted regularly on this site, was a mistake. Sorry for the interuption of 'your' thread. Guess the 'right' person can post the list now.

Comments

• sallyw
    sallyw Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2007
    Options
    I think that a list of angels from 2004-2007 would be great! I haven't been around the last few months and this is where I looked to see if anyone had passed in the interim.

Don't know anything about any controversy. I know I'd like to see it.

Thanks!

Sally
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited August 2007
    Options
    Please repost the list. We have lost so many friends over the years and I miss the Garden of Angels list. Maybe we can talk to Melissa and Tami and have that post saved permanently so it doesnt accidently get archived again.

I dont want to forget the names of the people who so couragously walked ahead of me in this awful battle.

Nicki
  • Emelee26
    Emelee26 Member Posts: 98
    edited August 2007
    Options
    I would also like to see the list - I've been here since 2004 and I have trouble remembering....
    Love Marisa
  • Traci40
    Traci40 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2007
    Options
    I agree. There should be a constant post/thread in memory of the brave girls who have lost this brutal battle.
    Melissa, Tina.....don't you think this would be a good thing?
  • jeng
    jeng Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2007
    Options
    Milica -
    If you look at my reg. date, you'll see I'm a real oldie to this site. I haven't been on in ages - it tends to upset me - but I do come back occasionally to see how my "friends" are doing. I am not sure what happened to make you remove your list - but could I please respectfully request that you put it back? I was here when we lost Sprite and Tinkerbell - and others too....We all lit candles "together" one night in prayer....these ladies mean so much to many of us. BTW, I was DX in 2003, at the age of 37. I am still doing fine - and optimistically praying I stay that way. Jane
  • Paulette531
    Paulette531 Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2007
    Options
    Quote:

Milica -
    If you look at my reg. date, you'll see I'm a real oldie to this site. I haven't been on in ages - it tends to upset me - but I do come back occasionally to see how my "friends" are doing. I am not sure what happened to make you remove your list - but could I please respectfully request that you put it back? I was here when we lost Sprite and Tinkerbell - and others too....We all lit candles "together" one night in prayer....these ladies mean so much to many of us. BTW, I was DX in 2003, at the age of 37. I am still doing fine - and optimistically praying I stay that way. Jane

Jeng, I rarely come on anymore either, been here since 2003 and sometimes it's too much. When I saw the post about Shelliks, I remembered why I quit coming, sometimes it's too heartbreaking, but I think the list from previous days would be great.
  • jenni__ca
    jenni__ca Member Posts: 77
    edited September 2007
    Options

mil where did you post the list ? i would like to see it re-posted ... we shouldn't forget those who fought so hard

• bschlegel
    bschlegel Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2007
    Options

I would like you to re-post the list also.  I lost my sister January 2005 and she spent almost every morning chatting on this site, exchanging words of advice and encouragement.  It gave her great support and many dear friendships. 

• DoreenF
    DoreenF Member Posts: 59
    edited September 2007
    Options

another vote for you to repost the list ...   please ...  It would be great to have that back...   and a triubute to all of our fellow sisters who have earned their wings.  

Please respost the list!!

Thank you.

Doreen  

• nowheregirl
    nowheregirl Member Posts: 55
    edited September 2007
    Options

Please do re-post the list. I don't know what upset you but I can tell you that no one deliberately ignored your post. Not everyone here are used to posting on the online discussion forum and some may just jump in the thread that caught their eyes. That's why you didn't get as many responses as you thought you would. Not that no one was interested in what you did for us.

I even contacted Lilia aka NaughtyByNature who originally made the list of Angels for us and asked her if she had a copy. But she didn't keep it. So you are the only one that can help us get it back. So many of us here would appreciate and actually be saved if you could re-post it for us.

Hugs,

• Odalys
    Odalys Member Posts: 929
    edited October 2007
    Options

Please post the list again in honor of all those courageous sisters.  They deserve to be remembered.

• Milica
    Milica Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2007
    Options

I have been away from the boards. I reposted the Angels list under "Angels List from the Threads". 

I just thought most preferred to write individually about losses and didn't want to confuse the issue with a separate post. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• debbieb
    debbieb Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2007
    Options

Thank you for reposting the list!  I think it was a very important thread.  Many of these angels are very near and dear to my heart having been on this board for 5 years now.  We have to remember them.

Debbie

• jenni__ca
    jenni__ca Member Posts: 77
    edited October 2007
    Options

thank you - i'm heading over to Angels list now

• DoreenF
    DoreenF Member Posts: 59
    edited October 2007
    Options

Milica: thank you soooo much for keeping the list on your computer and reposting it!!

Hugs,

Doreen  

• celia088
    celia088 Member Posts: 975
    edited November 2007
    Options

The List of Angels thread has been brought back and is now pinned so that we have a permanent memorial for our sister angels.

Thanks to Milica, and to the moderators for pinning it for us.

I have added all of the names i found in these threads in the Commemorating forum to the list to update it.

celia