The Next Person Game

Comments

• Harley44
    Harley44 Member Posts: 2,126

Miss S., I used to LOVE the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, but now it doesn't interest me very much... plus, I don't have a choice because my dh and the family is always watching some kind of football on Thanksgiving.     ......sigh.

True, I love Christmas, but not cold weather.  I moved South, from Maryland, to NC, but it still does get cold here, just not as cold as up north, and we don't get snow, either.... I always say, "You don't have to shovel RAIN!"   Although, I know that areas that are getting soaked because of these hurricanes are getting pretty sick of it, and I would be too.

The next person is relaxing, and trying to enjoy the weekend...  I know I am!! 

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

false, i have had a lot of heartache this weekend, stupid mistakes, and then some not so stupid but will probably tear the family apart. Really has not been a good 2 days but am trying to stay cheerful and keep my mind off stuff.

The next person has a dr. appt next week

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

True,,,I see my ps this week for my final step...a tatto!!

Spar..I am sorry that you are experiencing some bad times this weekend. I hope it get's better for you!

Lisa

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

whoops...forgot one thing....

The next person had a crying spell today.

(I did)

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

True, Along one battle health coverage

Next person loves Avon

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, I don't love AVON, but it's okay.

Spar, I am so sorry to hear that you had a terrible weekend. Big hugs! I hope things get better and are not as bad as they seem.

Lisa.... sorry you're feeling sad, too. Sometimes it does really help to get in a good cry. I hope you feel better.

Foot, insurance is surely annoying when things don't run smoothly. The battle may have just begun, but just try not to let it all overwhelm you.

I think this rainy weather makes people feel down, too! We need some sunshine!

The next person likes to sing hymns.

• SonCallsMeEarl
    SonCallsMeEarl Member Posts: 40

I cannot sing at all, so that's a really big FALSE!!!!!

The next person has much FAITH.

• Harley44

Spar,

I am so sorry that you are having problems, and feeling down!!  I am sending BIG HUGS your way!!!

Avon is ok, but I never buy it anymore.  Somewhere I used to work, my boss had an Avon rep coming in to sell Avon, so I would buy then, but now I don't have an Avon rep.   

Yes, I have lots of FAITH!  I KNOW that GOD got me through everything last year, from my bc dx ... the biopsy, then the bi-lateral mast., the chemo, the reconstruction, and even the D & C I had last month...  I couldn't have done ANYTHING without GOD!!   I made some very good friends at the coffee shop, and our neighbors, Paul & Olga have been here, helping me through, every step of the way...  and each and every ONE of you, have been here for me through it all!! 

Thanks!!

Harley

The next person is having pasta for dinner tonight.

• spar2

I have no idea what we are having for dinner tonight. May be PB&J or cookies and ice cream

I will be fine, thanks for the big hugs needed them Haryley and MissS.  I love you guys

The next person has a covered patio where they like to entertain

• SonCallsMeEarl

False.....I do not have a covered patio, but have been telling my husband for over a year now that I want our concrete patio covered and screened. He says "when we get the money, honey"

Sooooooo, I'm still waiting on that one, LOL!!!

The next person has a son, or two or three (like me) Smile

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

Spar, so sorry about the bad times.  Frown

True...I have one son...my only child.

The next person will watch Mad Men tonight at 10 p.m.  (I'm hooked on it.)

• footprintsangel

False, I will get ready for appt early tomorrow

Next person loves scary rides at the fair

• spar2

Not so much at the fair, don't trust them but at amusement parks I do especially the log rides where you get soaked.

gsg, I am fine, today I just turned it all over to God and was a relief to get it off my shoulders. Thank you for thinking of me. Besides, I can't let stress make me sick, got to stay healthy so I can meet you may or june of 2009.

Footie, i just pm'd you 2 messages will you pm me back?  Is you appt with the doctor?

The next person actually likes McDonalds

• SonCallsMeEarl

OMG...I actually do...but only the fish filet  Wink what makes me mad is that they only put HALF a piece of cheese on it.

The next person (like me)...is tired and hears their pillow calling their name.

• spar2

So very true

have a good sleep Earl. LOL  Is your name Earlene?

The next person will go to the state fair

• SonCallsMeEarl

spar2,

Well, one last post before going to ZZZZzzzzz.

No, my name is actually Arlene.....it's just that I have a 20 yr old son that has been calling me Earl for a couple of years now, his Dad thinks it's funny, and so it stuck.

False.......I'm going to the "County" Fair.

The next person is ready to power down the puter, LOLTongue out

• Harley44

Spar,

Glad you are feeling better.  It really DOES help to make me feel better when I just turn all my problems over to GOD.  I'm praying that everything works out ok.

The pillow is calling my name, too!! 

The next person is going for a walk tomorrow.

• footprintsangel

In my wheelchair to Dennys

Next person loves pillow fights

• MissShapen

True! *whamo* got ya!

The next person cries at sad movies.

• spar2

true, boo hoo and also the news, train wrecks, hurricanes, tornadoes, the war,  etc. get the picture, I am a wimp

The next person is awake early and ready to start the day.

• SonCallsMeEarl

Good Morning!!!!

Now how weird is this......I left "spar2" last night and gotcha again this A.M. .TRUE, yes I am up and awake early every morning , ready to start the day. My husband says "you'll get plenty of sleep when your dead, so don't waste the day"  He didn't mean anything bad, of course, this saying goes way back "before" I was dx!  Laughing

The next person prefers to "sleep in" .........

• lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899

Earl yes I prefer to sleep in but always fill like I am missing something when I do. 

The next person can't wait for cooler weather.

Amy

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

False i love summer

next person loves to try new recipes

• spar2

Hey lv2cmp  I love the cooler weather, the arimidex makes me HOT all the time.  I feel the same way love to sleep in but do feel like I might miss something.  Do you like the cooler weather?

True I do love to try new recipes and if you have any send them my way.  Have tried a lot of new ones this summer since we had a garden to experiment with

The next person makes wonderful homemade chocolate chip cookies.

• Biker54
    Biker54 Member Posts: 1,042

Yes, I certainly do!!!  I love my chocolate "chunk" cookies!

The next person is a neat freak.

• spar2

Way false,  I like stuff picked up in the house but my car is a trash bin  We keep the yard nice though.

The next person loves to be around children

• SonCallsMeEarl

FALSE:  Not anymore...unless they are my own grandchildren....I just don't have the patience anymore. Been there, done that, BUT, I'll have to admit, children are nothing compared to teenagers UUGGHH!!!!!!  Don't get me wriong, I LOVE children, just can't deal with being around them. But I do love them, I raised 3 sons....and they are the joy of my life!

The next person has a cat.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

false to having a cat. Would love one, but with two dachshunds................meeeooowwwww!!

True I love to be around children....mostly newborn up to about 7.

Love things to be kept really neat house, car, office, purse, I just like to be organized I guess I'm OCD.

The next person LOVES their in-laws (I have the best)

• footprintsangel

Not with my lymphedema I would love to be more.

Spar my cancer appt wednesday about test.

Next person loves to sit by the lake and dream

• MissShapen

True, I love bodies of water.... so soothing.

I am the anti-neat freak. I only dream of being a neat freak. Don't I wish.

I may get a cat.... I'm trying to decide what to do.

The next person is a girly girl who loves ribbons and lace.