The Next Person Game

Comments

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

Not anymore, I had to when I was young

Next person loves to go skating

• SonCallsMeEarl
    SonCallsMeEarl Member Posts: 40

Does "ice" skating count????   If so, true. (I would kill myself on the "roller" skates!!!!!

The next person LOVES JESUS!!!!!!

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

True!! I love JESUS with all my heart!!

The next person is having great weather today.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, the weather is great today

I do love Jesus also

no ribbons and lace for me unless I am making a craft.

footie, can't wait to hear how your test go

MissS I had 4 new kittens last night, they are so cute,  I can mail you one or you can come visit me and get one.

The next person love to take drives and see the fall colors in october

• SonCallsMeEarl

TRUE,,,,Don't we all?????...and October is just around the corner.Smile

The next person has a heart that's bigger than her/his head!!!!.......which I think is sometimes a GOOD thing.Innocent

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

I guess I would say true...at least I like to think that I do.

Thanks Miss S...I felt better after the good cry.  Too many ladies I met who have died recently because of this darn disease!

The next person is enjoying a good book.

• Justlin
    Justlin Member Posts: 31

True - actually reading 2 different ones right now! 

The next person likes cajun food

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

False to cajun food.

The next person has a party coming up this weekend. I am going to my cousin's surprise 50th on Sat.

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

Yep, I'm going to a house warming party - but haven't come up with a gift idea yet (any hints?).

The next person has an indian dreamcatcher in her house.

• spar2

I do in my car and plan on having one in my new house.

I have a 60th birthday party to go to on the 27th, don't like the spices in cajun food

The next person likes stuffed animals

• SonCallsMeEarl

False: Used to when I was a kid....now I prefer "real" animalsWink

The next person loves a stormy, rainy night....at home

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True, I love storms when I can watch from the safety of my home (no hurricanes, please).

I guess I'll have to come visit and pick out a kitten, Spar.

Lisa, I know what you mean about the sisters dying... it breaks my heart every time. So many of them are so young and sweet and even have small children. Very sad.

The next person has boxes they have never unpacked since their last move. :-)

• SonCallsMeEarl

TRUE.....you hit the nail on the head, MissS.....boxes in the garage STILL piled up there.Tongue out

The next person "loves their coffee in the morning"

• spar2

true, I do love my coffee in the morning and would really love if with cream brulee creamer but am settleing for lowfat milk in it

MissS, you come get a kitten, I would be thrilled.

The next person needs to have a garage sale

• lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899

Spar2 I need to have a garage sale but my moms Church is having a big one coming up so my things will be donated there.  Aww just call me lazy.

The next person is a coupon clipper.

Amy

• spar2

lv2cmp, I know what you mean, when we down sized we had a whole garage full of stuff and just called good will to come get it all cause we were exhausted

You know it is weird with me and coupons, I get on a kick and print them out and pick them up in stores and magazines and will use them then I'll get tired of doing it and think oh heck it is cheaper just to buy generic.  So I have a love/hate relationship with coupons

The next person wears flip flops all year round.  (i do and was standing on my daughters porch watching the GD and friend play, I was shaking it was so cold, the little friend said I would be warmer if I wore shoes and darn if she wasn't right.  )

• lv2cmp

Well not flip flops but I love my birkenstocks which is open like a flip flop so that could count.  My feet like to breathe I suppose.

Garage sales are alot of work.  Same with me on the coupons except if I ever do cut one out I forget it when I go to the store or I take it to the store and forget to give it to the cashier. 

The next person is eating dinner out tonight.

Amy

• spar2

Nope, volunteered in the free soup and sandwich church tonight then went to a life group meeting so haven't been home long and ate a piece of ham and bread.  I might be bad and drink a light beer.

The next person laughs out loud at their e-mail most days (I do)

• footprintsangel

True Sister Spar, Laughing is a healing

So people love to sing in the shower

• spar2

nope, not me  If I did, the duck would be quacking, the dog howling and the cat meowing and my husband putting in his ear plugs.

The next person is surprised at how much they can care and love people of this board that they have never met ( I am shocked at how much I care)

• footprintsangel

True, There is so much love, Even threw the hard times you can get alittle bit of heaven.

The next person love sandals

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True, sandals are so nice and comfy.

I love my breast friends so much!!!

The next person is going to watch Survivor tomorrow night.

• candie1971

False, I am not into Survivor.

I love my bc.org friends...soo much...couldn't live without you guys...I know you are always here...I know where to find you.

LOL Spar about the duck,dog and hubby while you sing...lol

The next person is taking a 1/2 personal day today, I am. I am going into work at 1 pm and working til 9:00. If I do it this way, I still get the overtime for the 5-9 shift.

• spar2

I'm off all the time but dh went job hunting today and after my test friday if all is ok I have got to go job hunting too.  We didn't count on such a big cost of living rise when we retired.  At our age with health problems it may not be easy.

MissS, I would not miss survivor, after reading all their bios I think this is going to be one of the best ever!  Hope you watch it with me.

The next person has some kind of weird pet (never would i let such a thing happen to me LOL)

• lv2cmp

Well I dont know if they are weird but I have goats and chickens and my dogs qualify as weird alot of times also but as far as anything out of the ordinary at the moment I do not have anything but that is subject to change at any given moment. 

The next person needs to stop and buy gas today.  I know I do.

• LUVmy2girlZ
    LUVmy2girlZ Member Posts: 880

false....I filled up on gas yestureday...had to re-mortgage my house! LOL....urrrrrr!

GOOD LUCK SPAR ON YOUR TESTS....we will have to CELEBRATE w/ AWESOME results...keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

We almost got a sugar glider...but w/ 2cats and 2dogs....(we just got a puppy) THATS enough!

Survivor fan!!!...my DH has tried to get on the show a couple of times...

The next person needs to clean their garage...WE DO....again!!!

• SonCallsMeEarl

Yep, need to clean all those "unpacked boxes from the last move"   LOL!!!!!!!

By the way, what is "DH"???   I know it means -------something..husband.Undecided

The next person has seen the movie "Sex and the City"...and if so, how was it?

• lv2cmp

Well Earl the D in DH can stand for alot of things but originally it started with Dear.  lol

Nope I have not watched Sex and the City so cant tell you if good or not.

The next person is enjoying that its Football season again.

Amy

• spar2

Nope, filled up a couple of days ago ( I hate to fill up anymore it is so expensive!)

the next person likes to take a nap during the day

• candie1971

True to taking a nap but I can't as I work.

Talking about naps...the next persson needs a good night's sleep.

Hi Amy, how r u?