The Next Person Game

Comments

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - I wanted to be either an elevator operator (3rd floor, lingerie) or a city bus driver (next stop Halsted St)....I thought you had to be soooo smart to know all these things!

gsg:  I think this would be a fun thread - "what did you want to be and what did you end up being"

The next person has a job they love

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700
    • WellWater:  LOL!  Your post really made me laugh.  My 7-year-old nephew told me Saturday night he wants to be a ventroliquist when he grows up.   I'm still laughing about that.  I think your thread idea is a great idea.  You should go ahead and start it.  I need to get rolling right now, but I will come back and  post in it if you start it.

True, I LOVE my job.  It's never an effort to go to work, unless I'm really tired.  But once I get there, it's always nice to see everybody and laugh with them.  We have a great group.

The next person has a tendency to forget at least one thing when they pack to go home after being away.  (I always do, slippers, a comb, whatever...something gets left.)

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

TRUE!!!!!! I'm always traveling & you'd think I'd have the details sorted out by now. Forgot to pack a brush last week. Suitcase is open right now & I'm making a list!!

The next person is wearing tennis shoes right now.

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

False-I'm at work, so have to wear "dress-up" clothes!

The next person is making something in the crock pot for supper tonight

• Lucy47
    Lucy47 Member Posts: 72

false..weather here is really nice, so I'm going to BBQ steak for dinner, might be last one before the snow comes

Next person likes watching Dancing with the stars, and I'm proud to say I do. 

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, but I did watch So You Think You Can Dance.

My scan is Nov 12, Well, thanks for thinking of me. I think I have myself convinced everything is going to be okay.

I think the job thing would be a great thread, too.

The next person snorts when they laugh.

• Not very often, but when I do...it makes me laugh even harder.Laughing

The next person is about to ba a grandma. I will be on the 12th of this month. Twin girls. I'm sooooo excited.

• faithandfifty

false? i'm already g'ma to 3 biologically, 2 more by marriage

our twins are now 6 months old already -- so much fun!!

the next person saw the sunrise this morning.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Is no computer "wiz" but can handle my own pretty well - as long as nothing goes wrongSmile

The next person will vote tomorrow

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

True, will vote tomorrow for sure!

MissS will be praying about your scan Nov 12th.  I think you will be good.

wellwater, I will post on your thread if you will start it, it sounds fun.

The next person feels this is the most important election year ever.

• MissShapen

marejo, I had to laugh at you saying "I"m no computer whiz" as you answer on the wrong page. LOL Sounds like something I would do.

I don't know if this is the most important election ever, but it certainly will be a history making one.

I want to see pics of all these twins!

The next person is fond of liver and onions.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, love them

The next person has read the left behind series

• faithandfifty

false. haven't read the series. can't remember when i last read a novel.

the next person is sitting in an airport on their laptop.

edited to add a pic of our twins for MissS (the only person on these boards who's missed seeing a pic from the proud g'ma. LOL. only toooooo eager to share.)

• WellWater

False - not sitting in an airport but at home catching up before I go to work.  Just got back from voting, line wasn't too bad.

MissS - Sorry I had the date wrong - will continue positive thoughts for you!

Faith:  How gorgeous are these two!  Are they redheads?

You know they say that if you leave something behind it's a sublimal message that you want to go back there - or could just be brain farts!

The next person will probably not sleep tonite waiting for election returns to come in

• bourscheid
    bourscheid Member Posts: 43

False - I always sleep...not a problem!

The next person is trying to remember what it is they forgot to do.

• marejo

Nope....didn't forget anything - unless of course, I forgot.  Hahahahaha

The next person is experiencing the same beautiful weather we are here in Wisconsin.  Temp. 70 and sunny!  Thanking God for this most awesome day.

• Lucy47

So True....70+ weather here in Toronto, can you believe it. I'm loving every minute of it Cool

Next person isn't going to vote because they are Canadian and already had there election. 

• irishdreama

False-I'm American, and will be voting when I get out of work-in about 15min.

The next person will be very glad this election is over, because they are sick of hearing about it!

• marejo

Actually, no...I like politics and all that goes with it.

The next person has off tomorrow.  I do.

• MissShapen

False, I am working. I do have some days off next week, though!

I'm definitely sick of this election.

Thanks for the pic of the twins, Faith. Simply gorgeous!

The next person loves a bargain.

• WellWater

I'm off today - going golfing - need to take advantage of these last few warm days.

True, I love a bargain but I don't have the nose for them like some people.  I am not a shopper so I only go when I need something - I recently went to Carson's and found a pair of dress slacks - I think it was the ONLY item in the store not on sale...groan.

The next person is looking forward to a good snowstorm!

• irishdreama

False-I love the fall weather, and don't really mind the snow, but I DO mind the high heating costs!

The next person is going to some kind of cancer related event this weekend

• Lucy47

False...we do our own cancer fund raiser in June, we raised over $20,000.00 this year

Next person loves sitting in front of the fireplace on cold days, I sure do. 

• deborye
    deborye Member Posts: 2,441

True, dh and I just moved in to my dad's house and the house I grew up in.  Dad is in assisted living and loves it.  So dh and I move into his house and are renting it to help with dads rent.  He has a real nice gas/wood stove and I love watching it burn and keep us toasty warm.

Next person is thinking about their menu for Thanksgiving. Turkey Wave 

• marejo

The menu is the same every year - so not really.  However, I am thinking about what each son and daughter in law can bring though.

The next person is anxious to start listening to Christmas music.

• WellWater

False - Christmas music starts so early that by the time Christmas is actually here I'm sick to death of Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer -

I always like to change a dish or two so yes, I'm giving thought to T-day dinner.

The next person did something really embarassing lately and she's willing to share that story

• marejo

No, I haven't.

The next person is enjoying a lazy Sunday.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

False, I like to wait until after Thanksgiving

The next person has bought  lots of Christmas (or whatever Holiday you celebrate) presents.

• lolmarsha
    lolmarsha Member Posts: 17

FALSE    just wishing  soooooooooooo tried. going to but just can't seem to get out of the house. The next person is giving hope and cheer to someone close?

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

True, I have a friend thats losing someone.

The next person is doing alot of watching our New President on TV