The Next Person Game

Comments

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, my tummy feels funny.

spar, come join us! Anyone else who wants to come, too! For raking watching and drinks. LOL

The nest person loves crushed ice.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

True,

I love crushed ice in my Baileys on the rocks.  Can I bring that over to watch the leaf raking?

The next person loves to rake leaves.

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

I love to look at the leaves, but hate to rake them!

The next person is taking a child trick-or-treating tommorrow night

• Lucy47
    Lucy47 Member Posts: 72

False....I won't love to have a little one to take trick or treating, my are all grown up and I have no grandkids yetFrown But I do love to see the little ones come to the door...sooooo cute.

Next person is ready for a change 

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

A change of what?  Scenery?  Seasons?  Clothing?  Diapers?  Diet?  Husbands?  Very provocative.

We have lots of cocktail-sipping leaf-raking watchers.....who'll be doing the raking?  I vote for Johnny Depp.

The next person will be shopping this weekend - making an effort to boost the economy, of course.

• artsee
    artsee Member Posts: 701

False...I'm leaving it at the grocery stores and putting it in my Gas tank!

The next person looking forward to WINTER?

• MissShapen

False, I don't like being cold.

I am amused at the large group of leaf raking watchers that is gathering. I love it. I'm afraid the poor person raking is going to feel quite self conscious. LOL

The next person has a favorite expression.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

nope, at least I don't think I do.  I never watch my face.  Oh did you mean verbally?  Yea, I say OH MY a lot.

MissS, can we have nachos with everything on them with our drinks while we are watching the raking?  If its Johnny Depp I am bring my video camera.

the next person would like to go to the movies soon and have some real movie popcorn.

• PDXmom
    PDXmom Member Posts: 2

True, but I am not sure what I would like to see. It would be nice if a truly good blockbuster movie came out. You know, the kind that gets listed in the top 100 movies of all time.

The next person wants a new sports car.

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

I think we should hire a couple leaf rakers and someone to cook on the grill for us and mix drinks, while we *evaluate* their work.  Cool

I want to go see the movie The Changling this weekend at some point.

False, we have a sports car and it's almost paid for.  Would like to live without car payments for a bit.

The next person will set back their clocks this Sunday morning instead of Saturday night.

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

False-I'm anal, so I'll set them back just before I go to bed

The next person loves hot chocolate with whipped cream or marshmallow

• WellWater

True/False - Love the hot chocolate but not whipped cream or marshmellow.

The Changeling looks like a good movie - there are so few.  But yea on the movie popcorn with lots of butter or whatever that stuff REALLY is....I don't want to actually know!

I am looking forward to winter - I love snow...I love cold brisk air and burrowing under the covers at night.  We don't get good winters up here anymore, I need to go to Alaska I guess.

The next person has today been dipping into the Halloween candy bowl set up for the trick or treaters

• artsee

YES...How did you know? where you watching????

The next person seen the wonderful movie "Fireproof?

• Springtime
    Springtime Member Posts: 3,372

False, have not seen that movie! (shoudl I?)

The next person has read the NY Times Bestselling book, "Water for Elephants"

• spar2

false, should I, is it that good?  I do read alot.

The next person is getting ready to do fall cleaning instead of spring cleaning

• WellWater

False - but that doesn't mean that I SHOULDN'T be doing some fall cleaning.....give me some encouragement!

Have not heard of Fireproof - is that a new movie or on dvd?

The next person has a great book they have read and want to recommend

• artsee

Fireproof is at the theaters now where I live....It'll make you look at your marriage in an all together different light.

Yes, a wonderful recommendation for a book is.."The last Lecture"!

• spar2

I loved the left behind series

The next person is going out for Sunday lunch

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

False - lots of leftovers from yesterdays Applebees dinner.

The next person is having a sunny day.

• WellWater

We went out for dinner last night also but no leftovers!  Are we piggies or what?

I making a big pot of soup today and watching the Bears beat the pants off the Lions:):)  And yes this will happen on a sunny day!

Artsee - who is the author of the Last Lecture? 

The next person knows how to copy a picture from an email on post it on here and wants to explain that to me - the techno weenie

• artsee

The Last Lecture is by Randy Pausch. A young college professor who had pancreatic cancer.

"so good".

The next person have Dr. apts this week?

• bourscheid
    bourscheid Member Posts: 43

True/False - no Dr. but have chemo if that counts

I want to know how to post a pic, too!

The next person wants to walk in the woods on a georgeous fall day.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

I would love that....yes.  Walking is my favorite past time.  Just got home from one.  Me and my doggy, Hondo.

The next person is a Packer fan.

• artsee

No, Marejo, I'm not. sorry!!

I love your new avatar.They are adorable...and oh yes, you are too.Surprised

Next person in PAIN from AI's?

• spar2

true, i am all the time

The next person is a computer whiz.

bourscheid, the only way I know how is to save the picture on your computer in pictures or document and go to photobucket, join, it is free and upload whatever picture you want from your computer to photobucket then right click the picture, click copy, go back to bc.org and where you post your reply right click on the blank space and click paste.  That is from your home pictures.

Any of the small pictures from photobucket or yahoo images you can rt. click, copy and paste. Hope that helps some.

• Lucy47
    Lucy47 Member Posts: 72

False....the only thing I know about computers is what my daughters taught me. But I do my best to learn.

Next person is watch amazing race...I know I am Smile. I like watching fluff

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

False. Have never once seen that show. Can you imagine?

The next person is making a holiday present for a loved one.

• MissShapen

True, I am making a present. I'm not sure if it will get done in time, though.

I love Amazing Race.

The next person thinks blondes have more fun.

• WellWater

False - I know they don't have MORE fun......I think the redheads do!

Miss S - is your scan today?  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a clear report!

The next person will be attending an election night party - bipartisan of course!

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

False, at least no plans at this point.

The next person actually grew up to be what they said they wanted to be when they grew up.  (I didn't.  When I was a kid, I always said I wanted to be a school teacher.  Would have been a disaster because I hate explaining how to do things.)