The Next Person Game

Comments

• dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Member Posts: 678

Nope.  The only soaps I watched were Carol Burnett's skits - ie as the Stomach turns.

The next person feels like there is no space between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  It would be nice to have a day or two before entering the Christmas shopping mobs, I mean malls.

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

True, buttt since we are simplyfying Christmas this year, there will be no time spent with the mobs at the malls.

The next person will feel the love of the sisterhood and the true joy at Christmas.

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

True. That's my most sincere wish Huneb!!

HUGS all around the thread.

The next person  talks to themself while they drive.

• jembs

True and all the rest of the time too l0l.

Th next person skipped exercising today.

• faithandfifty

Hmmmmm?? Does 'wrestling' with 5 grandchildren for 10 hours constitute exercise?

The next person has a stash of chocolate.

• jembs

False, but I wish I did.  and yes simply being around 5 grandchildren for 10 hours is huge.  I had my 2 last weekend for a sleepover and I am still tired.

The next person  would love a massage treatment.

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

True very true!

Next person has their christmas tree up

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - not yet but soon.

I changed my avatar name because I started receiving some strange messages from a kook on this website - dropped off for a while and came back with a new name - so far I'm under the radar Cool

For the first time in my life I went out (with a friend) and shopped Black Friday - and loved it!

The next person feels she has a deeper appreciation of each day and attributes that to what she's been through

• faithandfifty

True. I do have a deep appreciation for each new day. I do attribute that to the surviving process of the several "train wrecks" in my life, including the BC journey....... and more specifically having been given the opportunity to earn my "grandma title" and being fortunate to be a part of this next generation's development.

The next person will complete a task from their "to do" list today, which will bring a big sigh at completion.

• GramE
    GramE Member Posts: 2,234

True, I will write out checks and attempt to balance the checkbook !!

I too feel the love of this sisterhood and cannot thank everyone for the support given.  

The next person got a flu shot this year ( both my onco and surgeon said to get it, as I have always done in the past ) 

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

No, I have not gotten a flu shot.  I never have.

The next person has their Christmas tree up???  I do!

• jembs

False, maybe go out to the woods on tomorrow to get it and have our usual tree fight too big, too small, too bare, too full, and on and on.  Having survived Christmas trees for all these years I can survive anything!

The next person is going to do what they want today, not what they have do.

• artsee
    artsee Member Posts: 701

True...I'm entertainig guests....Well, I want too... but I am trying to take my turn as well. Too much slacking during treatments.

The next person seen a "Kook" on the threads lately?

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

False.

The next person is worn out from shopping yesterday.

I did not go...but I am sure allot of people did.

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, I don't do the black Friday thing..... in fact, I just told one of my sons that I would take him wherever he wanted to buy his Christmas presents, as long as the store name ended in dotcom. LOL

I have seen a kook on the threads. LOL The only one that bothers me is someone who is very opinionated and very much 'in your face' with all of her opinions. I just put her on ignore. I think these threads should be a place of safety to come for support and encouragement. There are plenty of other places for people who like to argue. I'm not sure what sort of kook was bothering Well, but I'm pretty sure that was someone else.

I am going to get something done off my "to do' list today for sure!!

The next person has smoked pot.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

False....but I have had pots smoke in my kitchen Laughing lol

The next person loves magazines

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

I do love to ready anything that gets in my hands.

MissS, have missed you and having a story to write.  Hope you are doing well.  love ya.

The next person will do some traveling at Christmas time.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

True. Over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house we go...

The next person can do without shotgun season (for deer).

• footprintsangel

True, I dont like to kill Gods creation

Next person loves to bake fudge to use for presents

• jembs

True, my Mom's  Narcotic Fudge (as dubbed by my dil's step brother - what does that make him?) and Christmas pecans as well.  Umm

The next person has a secret.

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True... see my last post. :-)

Missing you, too, spar! I'm doing great.... dancing with NED!

The next person remembers going to the store to get penny candy.

• faithandfifty

True. I remember penny candy. I got the pennies from finding pop bottles & getting the 2 cents upon redemption.

The next person was good at doing cart wheels (perhaps in a bygone era??)

• footprintsangel

Nope, summer salts

Next person loves to eat  while watching TV

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

True - but then I love to eat while doing almost anything!

My "kook" was an obvious troll on this board who claimed to know me and sent some very odd and a little scary messages.  I dropped off and returned with a new name, haven't heard again from him/her/it.  thankyouverymuch.

The next person quite the hula hoop gal

• jembs

True in the late 50's but not so much now.  Maybe I'll work on it and reduce some of the belly from aromasin :)

The next person has tried a hula hoop lately.

• footprintsangel

No To much pains in my life

Next person played jacks in school

• faithandfifty

Kinda, sorta. I attempted on more than one occaision, but never mastered the art. My mom was the "jacks" queen of my universe. (Maybe I was intimidated? LOL)

The next person had trouble with True/False quizzes in school.

(Pretty self-disclosing, aren't I? I was always in a dither over T/F, as I could always think of 'loop-holes' which would get me into trouble, as would reading between the lines.)

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

Geez faith, just when I decide to join in you pose a question the answer to which I can't remember.  But I'm going to guess true.  It must be true and so my feeble memory has blocked it out.  Embarassed

The next person has all their Christmas shopping finished.

• GramE
    GramE Member Posts: 2,234

True.  One test I got a horrible grade on and went to the teacher to "defend" my answers and ended up with an A.    She admitted she did not like essay tests because they took too long to grade.

The next person knows today begins Advent. 

• jembs

True, I know now that you have told me, Thanks Wink.

The next person enjoyed the trip down memory lane.