The Next Person Game

Comments

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

True. My DH is a pilot..... small planes are soooooooo much fun, too!

The next person's toe nails are painted.

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

True...but they need redone!

Faith...I am in Medina county...just west of Akron..about 2 hrs north of you. Did you get allot of snow?  I work for the airlines..so I see allot of pilot's..and I do allot of flying!

funny about your answer to a cup of tea...I do the same thing!

The next person will travel away from home for Thanksgiving.

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

True! Seeing my sister and parents in sunny warm Florida :) Away from all this cold jazz!

Next person prefers warm weather over cold weather...............(I do!)

• Lucy47
    Lucy47 Member Posts: 72

True .....I love the hot weather, it's so cold here. Need to book a vacation very soon.

Next person has laundry to do like me Frown

• faithandfifty

True. Continually...........

The next person has added to their favorite "collection" recently.

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

True...if you count clothing as a collection...haha.

Faith...I answered your questions....Look..above a few.

The next person has begun putting out their Christmas decorations.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

false - I'm ready to start putting them up as soon as Thanksgiving is over.

A friend of mine started giving me the "Willow Tree" angels while I was going through chemo, and I would love to add to my collection. Maybe for Christmas :)

My2girls....your job sounds like fun. I love to fly, but don't get to but once or twice a year.

Faith....what are you collecting? I'm always looking for something new :)

The next person enjoys browsing/sitting in bookstores.

• curlieqs

LOVE bookstores!

I have a few Christmas decorations up too, can't help it, it is my favorite holiday!

Adding nothing to my collection at this time, perhaps after the holidays.

Next person loves wearing their PJ's all day on lazy days..............we all deserve lazy days!

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

True, I do at least once a week.

I too love to browse book stores, whether it is an old used antique one or Barnes & Noble with a starbucks.

The next person has a very stressful job.

• faithandfifty

Absolutely true & absolutely false.

There are parts of my work that is as easy as falling off a bike..... it's the planning, travel, scheduling, paperwork that makes it challenging,

Lisa. I have an Akron "fan-club" LOL (seriously)

The next person eats their Chinese fortune cookie, before reading the fortune.

• dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Member Posts: 678

Nope.  Read the fortune first.

Believe in Santa.

Have put out a few Snowman ornaments.

I collect angels (including Willow Tree) but of all kinds.  Have one made from orange peel that came from somewhere hot, one from Bosnia, three from Mexico....  I even have a namesake - Dream Angel from Willow Tree.

The next person has not started their Christmas cards but has thought about it.

• auroravtj
    auroravtj Member Posts: 11
    Nope cant wiggle my ears and I have tried and tried! My dh does all the time. He tries to get a laugh out of the kidsLaughing The next person is going to watch something funny on tv tonight. Sorry... I posted and ...boy was I out of step!!!EmbarassedPlease ignore and pretend you didnt see thisEmbarassed!!! 
  • spar2

Yes, I have started the Christmas cards

Its ok to be out of step, it happens a lot.  no problem

The next person has all their Christmas shopping done

• dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Member Posts: 678

Nope I have not even started my Christmas shopping.

The next person makes personalized gifts.

• auroravtj

O.K. lets try this again... Nope not usaly but this christmas I am. The next person is going to eat turkey dinner early this year

• Kayree
    Kayree Member Posts: 243

False - did that last year though.

The next person will create a photo book to give as a gift this year

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

True

Next person love to eat the white meat on the turkey

• faithandfifty

True. I always give books for gifts............ photo books especially.

The next person has a refrigerator door filled with magnets.

• faithandfifty

ooooops posting at the same time: LOL

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

True alot of bible verses

Next person loves to get their picture taken

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

True - I do!  I'm a ham.

My old refrigerator was covered top to bottom with magnets holding photos' - had more on the fridge than in a photo album - everyone that came over always stood in front looking for their photos.  Then my husband made me get a stainless steel fridge - you cannot put magnets on it - rats!

The next person will watch at least one football game tomorrow - I could watch anyone play football, my favorite spectator sport.  (Bears fan here)

• curlieqs

Oh, bears fan eh? I live in Chicago! Not really into sports though!

Next person has issues with insomnia! (I can not fall asleep at appropriate times anymore, grrrr!)

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, not usually, but I spent several years in the past with insomnia and after surgery for BC.

Wow, curliq, were you even finished with treatment before your mets dx? I am so sorry to see that... *hugs*

I have lots of fridge magnets!

The next person has a group of BC friend she sees in real life. I had lunch with mine today!

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - lost 2 close friends to bc in the past two years - one died last Dec 10th - she was in hospice when I was diagnosed so I never told her.  Cry

Curliq - where in Chicago do you live?  I'm born, raised and lived most of my life in Chicago (southside, Lincoln Park) - we recently moved to Cedar Lake IN - across the border and an hour from downtown Chicago but we still consider ourselves Chicagoans (greatest city), so much better than being Hoosiers!

If I have issues with insomnia, I take a sleeping pill for a couple nights and get back on track. 

The next person remembers where they were when they heard JFK had been shot - I was in biology class and will never forget the teacher screaming and all of us crying.

• GramE
    GramE Member Posts: 2,234

True, I was on the way to the beauty shop to get ready for the Military Ball that night.  My date was an Air Force officer who drove a white convertible.    Of course it was cancelled.

The next person is caught up on her bill paying - I took a break to check out these boards !! 

• spar2

true, pretty well caught up on bills

the next person posts on several boards.

• curlieqs

Thanks MissShapen, between us (and the entire board, lol!) I think I had mets all along and was misdiagnosed..severe bone pain the entire time. Took forever for someone to listen to me.......

Wellwater, grew up in Lombard! Once a Bears fan, always one, right? I used to go to Indy as a kid where my friend had a cottage. I always said one day I will get a cottage there :)

I only post on this website, but a few different forums

Next person loves to sing. (I do, but have a horrible voice, LOL!)

• auroravtj

Nope, but love lisening to music.(lisening to Dolly Parton right now)  Next person loves to drive fast cars

• faithandfifty

Nope. I'm a pokey puppy when it comes to driving. Like to go in speed boats tho.

The next person wants a new pair of slippers for the season ahead.

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

True. I do need a new pair of slippers.........maybe I'll let Santa know :)

The next person teaches a Sunday School class at church. (I'm in the 3-4 year olds and we run approximately 30 each Sunday. Sweet kids!!!!!!