The Next Person Game

Comments

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

It's now morning here but TRUE well, there are so many, too many.  (And a couple of brothers too.)

The next person has woken up to find out she has a "free" day unexpectedly. 

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

False!! Ha. Off to "work" today........ I'm giving a Holiday concert, sponsored by a library for a little town's festival day. Then on to my home in time for a neighborhood party tonight!

The next person has 'character' slippers (with duck heads, or dogs, or funny faces of some sort)

• Marple

False.  Character slippers wouldn't last long with the dogs.  LMAO  Just another chew toy in their eyes.

The next person is heading for her first cup of tea.

(What kind of slippers do you have Faith?)

• faithandfifty

False. No tea on the horizon here.

(I have slippers with big rooster heads that my mom gave me that she'd purchased for a skit.... but my favorite pair are my big fluffy 'pink-ribbon' slippers my dau gave me right after my dx.... they're very cozy, but the sentiment expressed by concerned kiddo is what keeps me warm.)

The next person will have to scrape their windshield this morning.

• jembs
    jembs Member Posts: 161

False, I'll have to 'sweep' the car.  Our first snow! and we have two out of town hockey games for grandson #1.  Yuk to highway driving in snow.

The next person slept like a baby last night.

• faithandfifty

True. I slept like a newborn: awaking every couple of hours. LOL

The next person writes in a journal regularly.

• Marple

False, darnit.  But I hope you did Huneb.

The next person just had the "big" Sat. breakfast.

• jembs

False, fosamax morning, I'm waiting for coffee. 

LOL, I slept like a newborn too, awake three or four times.  Last hot flash slid me outta bed, but thanks Sharon.

True I write when I have my morning coffee.

Th next person is listening to Christmas Carols

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - no Christmas Carols for a few weeks yet - if I start listening to them too early in the month I'm sick of them by the time Christmas gets here Tongue out

I did scrape the windows and sweep the car this morning

The next person knows if she goes thru all her pockets she'll probably come up with $25 - found a ten in an old jacket this morning - yipee

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

False to pockets.....but I could probably find some $$$ if I went through some old purses. I like to "hide" money in secret places :)

The next person watches QVC

• Marple

Good grief.  Am I the only one who doesn't know what QVC stands for?

Sorry, can't answer true or false.

Did the next person have an absolutely horrible day?

• coonie
    coonie Member Posts: 2,582

haha Sharon ;) I actually don't know what it stands for, but it's a shopping channel. :)

I haven't had a horrible day, but I HAVE been cleaning house, so it hasn't been fun.

The next person has read the Bible through in a year.

• Stormy1
    Stormy1 Member Posts: 295

False. I wish that I had the discipline. It's everything I can do to get my homework done for Bible class.

The next person remembers doing their homework when they got to school in the morning.

• jembs

Oh so true, evenings were for kick back and fun.

This person came home to a 3 point deer in my front yard.  The next person has had wildlife roaming through their yard.

• faithandfifty

True. We're on a deer trail too.

The next person likes to shop on the web.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

false, not trusting enough. Have used e-bay twice and it worked out ok.

we also have wildlife through our land, isn't it fun?  until the eat the garden stuff before you can get it.

the next person has plants everywhere in their house since winter is here.  (we do, in the summer they are all on the porch, now we are a jungle)

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Nope, I have no plants in the house.  Likes flowers and plants outside in summer but not a fan of plants in the house.

The next person makes chex mix?

• sue_blue
    sue_blue Member Posts: 152

No, not going to make chex mix, but I will be making carmel popcorn.

The next person will be singing in church tomorrow. 

• faithandfifty

True. Normally...... the weather's gotten crazy nasty. Cars were all over the roads, portions closed down. Accidents everywhere -- so common sense will rule.

The next person has hosted a holiday party, or has one to host on the horizon.

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657

True I love Parties

The next person cracks nuts open to use in baking(doesnt used bagged)

• faithandfifty

True. Actually some of both.

My DH made some cookies with whole cranberries and orange zest, with nuts he cracked. SERIOUSLY..... can you believe this man?

The next person knows what the BCS determines.

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

you guys are so funny. QVC stands for Quality, Value, Crap (or something like that ;-))

Well, if you wait for a few weeks to listen to Christmas carols, Christmas will be over! Christmas is less than three weeks away!

My company just did yet another restructure and over 100 people just lost their jobs on Friday. Isn't that a nice Christmas bonus? I was in that number, but I may be staying on in a lesser, totally mindless position until I can get another job. Will know more next week. This comes right after two scans and a $1000 medical bill waiting to me paid.

Ummm.... is it the NFL playoffs? Your hubby sounds fab, faith. :-)

The next person has orange barrels all over their highways.

• Marple

False.

Sorry about your work news MissS.

The next person woke up to newly fallen snow.

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

True - some new snow on top of the old snow.

I'm not convinced yet that Christmas is only a few weeks away - I'm still having to remind myself to write 2008!

MissS - CWAP, I'm so sorry to hear that news.....like you needed yet another pile of cwap to deal with!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll survive in the job until something better comes along. 

Faith - my DH is a gourmet chef hobbyist - but he doesn't bake because he cannot "redo" the recipes like he does in cooking - it's probably a good thing because I don't need to be drooling over something baking in that oven!

The next person is going to start writing cards out today.......just in case Christmas REALLY is only a few weeks away!

• jembs

False, I don't do cards, I phone people on my 'card' list.

Hugs, MissS, so sorry.  Here's hoping things turn around for you really quickly.

The next person has had enough of this crappy disease.  Sorry, I am so bummed today.

• faithandfifty

True. We just "lost" a local TV personality, she was 34, leaving children 4 & 7. So unfair. So sad.

The next person is still in their bathrobe.

(Sorry Miss S that you've been caught in the melt-down)

• Marple

False.

The next person has to go out this aft. and would prefer to snuggle in at home.

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

Nope, been out all morning, am not getting out of the house this afternoon

MissS my heart breaks for you.  The economy is the pits right now.  I hope they at least give everyone a good severence package.  It is so hard to find a good job that has insurance and make enough to live on.  Praying for you.

The next person has at least 6 games like scrabble, monopoly, etc in their closets

• jembs

False, sent them all on with my son, the game man. I have little kid ones now.

The next person is ready to fact another week, whether you work or pay or not.

• jembs

In fact, I meant face.... problem fingers....could it be Aromasin?, she said sarcastically.  Yikes, I even missed the edit button.