Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

The Next Person Game

Comments

• Catrenae
    Catrenae Member Posts: 572

False on the spaghetti sauce. Made spaghetti last week, so it's too soon to have it again! May go out for Mexican food tonight.

The next person is reading a good book.

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655

Nope.....just tea.  

The next person is sad that Idol isn't on again tonight.

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - don't watch Idol nor any other reality contestant shows - guess I'm out of the loop.

Who is Jon and Kate+8?

I am making spaghetti sauce tonite - it's a treat for me.

The next person is now ready for a nap.......

• PinkyLee
    PinkyLee Member Posts: 427

Ture, Love Jon and kate.  It amazes me how she can handle all those children.  False to idol.  Don't watch until the real singers start competing.  True to starting to read a good book, I have just started new classes for the semester working on MSA in  leadership. 

The next person wishes the ice outside would melt so they can go out and clean the car.  I don't do ice on the sidewalk and Mr. Wonderful has a highover today.

• Catrenae
    Catrenae Member Posts: 572

False-- No snow in Texas.

WellWater-- Jon and Kate +8 is a reality show about a couple with 8 kids, a set of twins and a set of sextuplet, YOUNG ones... I don't really watch it but have seen the previews.

The next person wishes they lived somewhere (like TexasWink) where it doesn't snow.

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

TRUE, TRUE, TRUE!!!

I was just in Arizona..and loving the sunshine and warmth!

It's cold and snowy here in OHIO.

I love John & Kate plus 8!

The next person is ready to leave work right about now.

• saint
    saint Member Posts: 583

False-I like 4 seasons--just wish they wren't so extreme!!! LOL

The next person has friends who are HIGH maintenence!

• saint

oops--don't work!  now high maintenence friends.....

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

Used to Saint........ditched them.

The next person is having leftovers for supper..........again. 

• saint

no way! I've cooked 7 meals for family since yesterday (will be gone next week)

Next person loves spicy food!

• my3girls
    my3girls Member Posts: 1,291

True!! Love spicy!

The next person will read a book to a child tonight.

• curlieqs
    curlieqs Member Posts: 806

No children here Frown

Next person puts allergy drops in their eyes everyday

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

Drops but lubricating not allergy.

Next person needs to warm up supper 'cause dh is starting to whine.

• saint

Nope---no one home yet to whine (& 4#'s of mac & cheese is IN the oven! LOL)

the next person is planning for a trip!

• toyful
    toyful Member Posts: 1,107

True- I am planning to go to Kauai for some R&R in March with my dh and 18 year old daughter. Don't have any money but I am going to borrow it.

The next person is going to try out the new word game I posted today called "Association Phrase Game." PLEASE go see if you like it, here is the link: http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/31/topic/728185?page=1#idx_1

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

will check out the game

cooked a pot of beans and cornbread today for supper

I also would love a southern get together. 

The next person loves the reality shows.

• toyful

I do love certain reality shows: Big Brother, The Mole, Survivor, Momma's Boys

The next person is going to go see a movie for the first time this year in the next week.

• yellowrose
    yellowrose Member Posts: 181

True. I do like several reality shows.  Jon and Kate, for example and Top Chef is a hoot.

I too, would enjoy a southern get together.  Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas?

BTW, it does snow in Texas!

The next person prefers dark chocolate over milk chocolate.

• spar2

False prefer milk chocolate

False, on movies, have seen several this year

Hey, don't forget oklahoma we are southern also. LOL

The next person has tried bedre' chocolates a candy store owned by the chickasaw indians (which my kids are 1/2)

• yellowrose
    yellowrose Member Posts: 181

Haven't tried those though I lived in OK for 3 years and my son was born there.  Sorry that I didn't consider OK to be South.  As Texans, we don't really consider ourselves to be Southern, just Texan.  I figured it was kind of the same for OK.

The next person likes to do genealogy research.

• toyful

False--although for my 1st 25 years I was fascinated by geneology.

The next person has heard a complaint today about how they spend too much time on this website:(  (when they should be getting their shoes on and getting in the car)

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966

Lol

False....I like the new Avatar Toy!

Next person just had dinner...

• toyful

False-- no dinner yet--my dinner train person asked if she could bring it tomorrow instead, so I have not decided what to do about eating yet

The next person is feuding with their dh right now (our current topic is hugs and lack thereof)

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

False to feuding. Easy not to feud when he's in FL & I'm in Texas..... actually we have very very few feuds at all. (Easy when all the kids are grown & on their own.)

The next person had really awesome steamed broccoli today.

• PinkyLee

True and false.  I have been trying to get his lazy ass out of bed.  One night of a little so-called romance leads to days of him laying in bed saying how tired and old he is.  He blames it on romance when it is really the crown royal.  Since my surgery they seem to go together. 

The next person will be glad to move pass the reconstruction stage.  It is hard being sexy with misshapen boobs. 

• spar2

false, done past that stage

No broccoli for me today

no feuding with husband, very seldom, he is pretty wonderful

the next person has never found exactly the right bra since reconstruction ( I haven't)

• toyful

Pinky Lee--Its annoying when the helpers are less energetic than the patient. In the midst of our feud, my dh went out and got some Jack Daniels! I guess these things follow similar patterns...

True..but I have never even looked for one. I am so perky au natural for me!

The next person has worn her hair in two ponytails in the last 5 years.

• PinkyLee

False to that one.  I haven't had enough hair to make ponytails since 2004. 

toyful.  It is sad that they try to make this more about them.  My Mr. wonderful has been served meals in bed today because he is sooo very tired and his side hurts.  I think the side hurting is from so much drinking over the last few months.  He won't go to the doctor and I pray it isn't anything major.  Some times I think it is a pain so pity in between my surgeries.  I have had pain and truly believe if it is really pain, you do something to relieve it or find the cause.

The next person get tired of tending to a spouse who acts like a baby when you are the patient

• toyful

pinky lee- we are probably going to get kicked off this game soon if we keep complaining about our manbabies, but send me a PM if you want to compare more notes

true--manbabies can be annoying

The next person is having an outpatient surgery next week (I am having my 4th port placement)

• PinkyLee

False.  Not next week, but hopefully in the near futher

The next person depends on these links for companionship and to keep hope alive