The Next Person Game

Comments

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

I've never heard of using milk of mag for that.  I'll have to give it a whirl. 

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can state unequivocally there is nobody in the world who loves one more than I. 

the next person eats the white part of an oreo cookie first....always.

• Pepper_B
    Pepper_B Member Posts: 173

false - don't like oreo cookies

the next person has a swimming pool 

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - I don't have a swimming pool but swimming is my favorite exercise....I swim at the health club everyday - except now I'm in radiation and can't swim so just have to use the machines....ugh.

Harley - Congratulations!!!  I'm so happy your colonoscopy came out clean........I'll do mine later this year. 

Pepper - love that website, I'll be doing some ordering today.

The next person bought some new jewelry this week     (I just bought some bigger earrings to wear so people will stop calling me "sir" when I'm out in my baseball cap Tongue out)

• WellWater

Hey Pepper - run outside and grab a tan since you finally have some sunshine!

• Pepper_B
    Pepper_B Member Posts: 173

False....I don't wear much jewelry

the next person uses power-tools!

Yes we have BEAUTIFUL sunshine today and It's about time!

• Harley44
    Harley44 Member Posts: 2,126

False, no power tools here.  But, I have started making beaded jewelry, so I'm using some of my dh's tools for that.

Thanks, Guggerty!  I am so glad to have that over with, I must say that I really DREADED the prep!  The anesthesiologist asked me before putting me out..."Did you take the pills?"  YES took the pills... "Did you take ALL the pills?" he queried.  YES, I took ALL the pills...  "Did you take the Dulcolax, too.. all FOUR of them?" He questioned me further...   YES, I took the Dulcolax, too...  I guess they don't want to get started and find out later that you didn't do the prep right. 

The next person is having pizza for dinner... I am, since my dh is coming home in a couple of hours, and we are going to order Pizza Hut!

• evilelf
    evilelf Member Posts: 274

I love using power tools, I did the doggy door for our girls...

Nope, the hubby's down preparing cube steak & onions with a side of cauliflower

The next person likes to do housework (I hate it)

Harley any pictures of your creations?

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

false

next person loves vegetables

• gsg

False...I used to be a clean freak, but not any more.  I'm over it.

True..I love all vegetables except beets & sweet potatoes.

The next person washes their clothes with Tide laundry detergent.

• Harley44

False... I used to use Tide, but it is so expensive, I have switched to ALL, and now I use the Scent-Free versions when I can get them.

That reminds me of a joke my dh repeats over & over:

Why do you wash in Tide? 
    Answer:  Because it's too DAMN cold OUT-Tide! 

No, I don't have any pictures of the jewelry.  I need to really get started, and so far, all I have is a tool box with all my stuff in it, and I got some pretty beads, and some other materials, so maybe next week, I'll take a stab at making some real beaded jewelry.  I'll post pics when I get some. 

The next person...lives near the beach.  I do.

• honeygirl
    honeygirl Member Posts: 136

True. Lake Erie. I love the beach , but don't go as often as I would like. But I think this year I'm gonna!

The next person is a grandma.

• evilelf
    evilelf Member Posts: 274

True and loving it. We go hiking and wading in the creek near by my home in the summer

The next person has been through a hurricane (Ihave back in 69, Camille was her name)

• WellWater

False - never been in a hurricane but had one named after me - sort of....my first name is Katreena (but everyone calls me Trina)

The next person is planning an evening out with friends this weekend.

• kbugmom

false

next person has no pets

• Harley44

false... I have two cats!

next person is watching Ben Hur...

• pconn03
    pconn03 Member Posts: 49

True - used to have two cats but both have since died

The next person loves to go bowling (not me)

• pconn03

True - used to have two cats but both have since died

The next person loves to go bowling (not me)

• kbugmom

false

next person loves to be pampered

harley I am from nc also

• WellWater

False - I know it's weird but I'm not one for being pampered - but I do love to be loved.

The next person remembers her dreams

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

True - The ones worth rememebering. lol

Way to go Harley!  Doing the happy dance for you!

Pepper - Happy to hear Mr. Sunshine found his way to you!

I forget how far back the question was, but we do have a pool so anyone wanting to catch some rays (other than rads), head out to So. Cal anytime for some fun in the sun!Cool

The next person has tried body surfing. (I did and drank half of the Pacific Ocean)

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

True, my kids are much better at it than me, though.

The next person likes Little House on the Prairie.

• gsg

True, Laura Ingells Wilder grew up in the part of Minnesota I'm from, so in elementary school, we were always reading her books.

I don't think anyone answered the grandma question, so I will.  False, I'm not yet a grandparent, but would be delighted to be one someday. 

The next person has a bird feeder. 

• newter
    newter Member Posts: 2,670

False, had a big wooden birdfeeder but the squirrels pretty much ruined it.

The next person loves to go to the library.  (one of my favorite places in the world)

• WellWater

True, true, true.......I take out books on cd to listen to while I'm in my car.....take out free movies on DVD.....check out all the best sellers, etc.  It's one of my favorite places also.

Little House was one of my favorite programs also.

Hey, Takingcare - are you do any parting today in honor of your birthday tomorrow?????

The next person will be going to a movie today (I am - we're going to see the Rolling Stones at a local IMAX)

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, but I wish I was with you seeing the Stones!

The next person likes to drive around at Christmas time and look at the lights.

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

Oh so true!  We stop at Starbucks and get the seasonal Pepperment Latte, then cruise the neighborhoods while listening to carols.  It's great fun.

Gugg - My big celebration was to see Jon Bon Jovi in concert (Chris Daughtery opened) last week.  I'm still floating on air with my head in the clouds. The kids are coming up tomorrow for a barbecue and that's as good as it gets!  DH and I might indulge in a few cocktails tonight.  Gotta go find a new one to try!

The next person likes German Chocolate Cake

• pconn03

True - but then I like all sweets!!!

The next person is going to see a movie tonight

• yellowrose
    yellowrose Member Posts: 181

-

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

false, wish i had

the next person has kids in the house this weekend

• Harley44

false...

kbugmom, 

Where in NC do you live?  I live in Carolina Shores, NC... near the beach!!

The next person likes to go to flea markets!