The Next Person Game

Comments

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

I can type 80wpm and that's down from my all time speed record when I was in high school (about 100 years ago). 

Harley:  Go to www.y-me.org.  This event is only in certain cities.  They have a 1mile walk, 3 mile walk or 5 mile run.  The entrance fee is only $25 and then of course whatever you can raise.  I am going to send out a mass email to all our friends and business contacts and see how many pledges dh and I can get...I will be finishing up rads on May 9th and this is 2 days later....we'll do the 3 mile walk and hopefully it won't be a problem but it's on the Chicago Lakefront and there are plenty of grassy spots to rest in if needed.

Don't know if the mail has been delivered - I'm assuming it is...have to walk out to the mailbox to check.  (which is a pain)

Next person has lost a couple lbs this week......

• Harley44
    Harley44 Member Posts: 2,126

Guggerty, thanks!  I don't think they have any events in my area... go figure! 

No, I seem to either keep my same weight, or else I gain a couple lbs... I lost alot of weight, when I was dx'd last year, but I gained it ALL back during chemo and after.

The next person is getting ready to have dinner, and I am not sure what we are having, but it smells good! 

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

true, we are having bok choy salad, waiting for the noodle mixture to cool to mix with the greens

The next person rides a motorcycle and has a black leather jacket

• takingcare
    takingcare Member Posts: 1,257

Well sorta true and false - I've been on the backside of a Harley, but no black leather jacket.

False to the oversized keyring a few questions back, although it took years before I got to this point. lol

False to bok choy...maybe I should try it.

lol- Harley.  Okay, I'm in.  I can "type" over 60...not 80 like fast- finger Guggerty, but I do make boo boo's and edit, edit, edit!

True to loosing a few pounds this week! The treadmill is finally paying off!

The next person is close enough to Harley, to see what's cookin' for dinner. 

• Pepper_B
    Pepper_B Member Posts: 173

true

the next person has a date this weekend

• Harley44

takingcare,

I'm also a passenger only, on a Harley...

Yes, my dh said that I can probably type FASTER than 60wpm, with errors!!

We are having MEATLOAF tonight!!  YUM!!  I have a great recipe for it, and now dh is making it, with mashed potatoes...you gotta have mashed potatoes, with meatloaf!

false...dh is working this weekend, so I will be all on my own!!

The next person loves to lick the beaters, when we have mashed potatoes!! 

• WellWater
    WellWater Member Posts: 4,524

False - I only like licking the beaters when we are baking something like a chocolate cake!!!!! 

I lost a couple of lbs this week - hooray!  I put on close to 20lbs and now getting it off.

TC - when are you going to Hawaii?

Pepper - Where are you and "date" going this weekend?

The next person doesn't have to nap everyday (like me - ugh)

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

true I seldom nap even though feel like it

next person has a child in military I have a marine son

• Pepper_B

sorta true....he will be joining the ARMY next year right now he is in Military school - I'll post a picture. That is my son Luke. I am going to the movies Trina...

The next person has a grandson

• Pepper_B
  • Pepper_B

Sorry it came out twice.

Whoever said," winning isn't everything", never had to fight BREAST CANCER!

• takingcare

True! True and the love of my heart!

Hugs to K-Bug, Pepper and all military moms and heartfelt prayer of thanks for those who serve!  Awesome picture Pepper!  We're proud right there with you!

Guggerty - Hawaii bound June 28-July 5th. Have you been before?  This is our first trip.

Harley - Yummy!  Dinner sounds delicious - Enjoy..and what a nice hubby you have!

The next person has traveled throughout Europe.  I'd really like to go there too! 

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

False, I have never been to Europe...maybe one day.

The next person will be having company for dinner this weekend...I won't.

Pepperb....your son is handsome!!!

• spar2

false, have not traveled to Europe but would love to also

Harley, I want your recipe and also are you guys through telling the story under humor, i'm missing you all

the next person colors their hair

• Harley44

guggerty, I also like licking the beaters, after making vanilla cake!

takingcare,  I know you are proud of your grandson! 

Yes, I am lucky to have my dh.

Yes, I've been to Europe.  You should go sometime, it's fun!  We went long ago, when we were YOUNGER, and we travelled military space -available, and bought a Eurail pass, to travel to lots of different places!  I am so glad we went then, because I am not sure we'll go back. 

No company this weekend.

spar2, I thought that they were still doing the story... they finished the first one, and are now doing another... and my nipple has starred in the story!  Have they finished that story, too?  I think they are SO FUN! 

Yes, I color my hair... it came back after chemo TOTALLY WHITE, on top, and also black for the rest of my head...  but, I am SCARED about using chemicals!

The next person  has plans for the weekend.  I don't.

• kbugmom

true will have grands here

next person is shy

• spar2

true and false, depends of who is around

the next person will swing in a swing this weekend

• kbugmom

True I have a swing and love it

next person is a nancy grace fan

• lag
    lag Member Posts: 53

no, but I watched one today; Catch and Release-it was good

the next person is doing laundry

• kbugmom

well i just finished laundry

next person is a neat freak

• lag
    lag Member Posts: 53

wrong not me, just look at my house

I messed up the last comment before this one-oops!

The next person is making a grocery list

• kbugmom

false

next person has a maid lol

• spar2

false  don't i wish

next person buys grocerys on saturday

• Harley44

true, I am shy, true I like Nancy Grace, false I'm not very neat, yes, I'm making a grocery list, but I don't shop every week, maybe every 2 weeks!  No, we don't have a maid, but I wish we did!

No, I try to buy groceries on a weekday, so it's less crowded in the store.

The next person is going to bed early tonight, because they are tired.  I am... let's see if I make it to be before 11:00! 

• spar2

true, am going to bed early but have been having trouble falling asleep

the next person enjoys quilting

• Tigwin
    Tigwin Member Posts: 115

True I live in California and my sister lives in Atlanta and she was here to visit. It was great and we laughed a lot.

Next person....has something special planned for this year !!!

• takingcare

True - This has been a big year for us.  First we went to  a Bon Jovi concert this month for my B-Day (For me, this was huge), now we're  set for our Hawaii trip with friends this summer!

Candie, Spar and whoever else wants to travel Europe - let's save our pennies and make it happen someday.  Harley can be our guide!

The next person needs to sign off now because Survivor is on.  (See ya tomorrow dear sisters!)

• gg44
    gg44 Member Posts: 54

False; I don't like Survivor and I am just signing back in

The next person has not taken any pain meds today

Boo hoo I just took some!

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

True, but I've taken arimidex, synthroid & allergy medicine.  (sorry you're hurting)

The next person has a Monday through Friday job. 

• cdean
    cdean Member Posts: 14

False, they're too uncomfortable and I have enough discomfort these days!

Next person loves eggs