The Next Person Game

Comments

• spar2
    spar2 Member Posts: 3,631

So very true, crab legs and lobster my favs, don't even really need anything else just all you can shellfish!

love all summer fruit, berries and melons

The next person is going to bed early and read

• Justlin
    Justlin Member Posts: 31

False on the going to bed early - as I won't get home from work until after 1am!

Love summer fruit, love shellfish but am not supposed to eat it

The next person will sleep in on Saturday!

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

True-I hope! I guess it depends on what sleeping in is! I'll most likely be up around 7:30-8:00. That's usually sleeping in for me.

The next person likes touring old mansions

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467

True to touring old mansions.

Sleeping in for me is 7 am. I am an realy riser. I don't read much in bed...I like to read sitting outside on the porch, at the pool or on the beach. I do not like shellfish. And Spar, I want that swiss chicken recipe too!!!

The next person is going out for lunch today. I am meeting my mom and niece for lunch.

• spar2

false, today, I actually get to stay home and clean, do laundry, change sheets, make a strawberry pie for my mom's birthday tomorrow and work on crafts (if there is any time for fun)

I love to tour old mansions also, got hooked on that stuff as a child, my mother worked in the Artesian Hotel and had to take me to work with her.  It was old marble floors and a very nice elderly elavator man who would give me rides up and down.  It was a wonderful old building and cried when they tore it down and built a very plain modern facility. no character

The next person will watch big brother tonight ( I am so hooked on that show)

• spar2

true, did watch big brother (answer myself)LOL

The next person is going swimming today

• candie1971

lol Spar

False to watching Big Brother

False to going swimming as I am working.

Spar,My mom's birthday was the day before your Mom's. My mom is 80. How old is yours?

The next person is very stressed lately. I am.

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

Candie the swiss chicken recipe is easy. Take herb stuffing and cornbread stuffing. Add the amount of onion you like to it. LIL salt and pepper. Can even add mushrooms if u llike. Add one can cream of chicken soup and warm water stir till all moist. Lay chicken strips. The thin sliced ones in pan. Pour stuffing mixture on top. Pat it down good on chicken. Bake at 375 covered for about 45 minutes. uncover add swiss cheeses slices all over top. Bake till melted. You can add anything u like to this recipe to change it around.

Spar chicken fried sandwhich sounds good right now.. mmmm

Candie missed u in chat

False no bbq tonite

next person is a collector of tea cups

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700

False; the only thing I collect is black and white photos of women.

The next person loves fresh pineapple.

• Yogi70
    Yogi70 Member Posts: 214

True, bought one yesterday.

The next person watches "As The World Turns."

• MissShapen
    MissShapen Member Posts: 3,963

False, I quit watching soap operas about 20 years ago. I'm addicted to other stuff now.

The next person is wondering if TC is ever going to come home.

• Harley44
    Harley44 Member Posts: 2,126

Miss S...

Thanks for letting everyone know that I'm having lots of problems...  Thanks for thinking of me, and thanks for the prayers! 

Still read some of the posts, and now I am wondering where is takingcare, too... 

the next person is glad that tomorrow is Friday!  My gyn onc appt isn't til Tuesday, but I'm hanging in there! 

• spar2

Wow, kbug I am going to try that recipe.

I do love fresh pineapple if it is sweet

No to soaps

TC will be back. 

I am glad it is Friday tomorrow, taking my granddaughter swimming at the lake.

gsg, when did you start collecting black and white photos of women, do you take them or find them online, do your friends help?  If I find any cool ones I'll post them.

The next person keeps in touch with friends and relatives with e-mail and pictures

• LumiPojo
    LumiPojo Member Posts: 752

False - I am very bad about taking and keeping pictures, let alone sending them. Email is about the same. I try to call though, find it easier to talk while doing something else (today's multitasking...)

The next person has been watching "24" and is waiting for the new season.

• MissShapen

True! I love 24 so much!

Right now I'm into Big Brother!

Good to see you here Harley!

The next person likes baked ziti.

• irishdreama
    irishdreama Member Posts: 538

False, only because I hate cheese! I like ziti but just with sauce and meatballs

I'm into big brother as well!

The next person is going to a ball game this weekend

• spar2

I don't even know what ziti is!lol

also into big brother.

The next person has a husband that cooks breakfast any time the wife wants ( i am so spoiled)

• candie1971

False, you are very lucky,Spar.

Lol,Spar, you are just too funny. Ziti is tubular macaroni cut into about 2" pieces.

Spar we have the swiss chiken recipe now...thanks,kbug. Gonna make it one night next week.

Kbug, I will drop in the chat room over the weekend. I miss you all too, but I spend so much time on the boards..lol.

The next person is going to a party tomorrow night. my cousin's grandson is 1 year old. Oops, I guess the lil tyke is my cousin too...lol.

• phillydee
    phillydee Member Posts: 3

False.  I'm going to a party tomorrow afternoon.  We're celebrating my son's graduation from middle school.  It's a pool party, but I'm not ready to put on a bathing suit in public yet.  I'm not used to my scars, and I'm not showing them until I am comforable with them.

The next person's secret vice is reading trashy romance novels

• Yogi70
    Yogi70 Member Posts: 214

False, it's not a secret.

The next person reads Stephen King novels.

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310

I love big brother also.

False I just cant read his books

next person over ate today . I did....not smart of me

• spar2

true, me and dh split a whole pizza each ate half, the granddaughter wanted pizza rolls and she had about 16 of them,  The sun and swimming made us all hungry.

I can hardly wait to try that swiss chicken recipe

I love Stephen King novels

Hey Candie by tubular macaroni do you mean just regular macaroni or straight macoroni? 

The next person usually makes something, cake , candy, cheeseball for their neighbors at Christmas time

• candie1971

True to baking at Christmas time...mostly cookies.

I do not read novels...only biographies.

Welcome,Philly and Yogi.Congrats Philly on your son's graduation.

Spar, yes, I guess regulare macaroni..but what do u mean by straight...spaghetti? lol

The next person had a good bedtime snack. I just had peaches and pound cake with a glass of milk.

• spar2

true, it was good ok, bowl of cherry pecan icecream

The next person is cooking for company tomorrow

• oldcat46
    oldcat46 Member Posts: 3

In your dreams  -- I don't even cook for me.

The next person rides on a motorcycle.

• MissShapen

False, but I used to ride on the back of a Goldwing. I'm going to a baby shower tomorrow. DOes that count as a party? I love Stephen King. I didn't overeat today. I don't have a husband, so no pampering going on here. No romance novels for me.

Baked ziti for Spar

The next person wear horizontal stripes.

• Harley44
    Harley44 Member Posts: 2,126

True I bake cookies, and I like to bake them at Christmas, but in the past couple of years I have cut back, and I didn't bake any last year.

My dh cooks MOST of the time, and especially when we have company.

I have read some Stephen King novels, and I also read Dean Koontz, and other various authors.  Last summer, while deciding on chemo, I read TONS of novels, my neighbor gave me a series by James Patterson.

Yes, I ride on a motorcycle, but only as a passenger.

Yes sometimes I wear horizontal stripes, but I don't think it is the best look for me.  To tell the truth, I really only like to wear SOLIDS, and no prints.

The next person is having a "Cat in the Hat" kind of day today.  It is raining cats and dogs, so it looks like there will be  no festival at the winery today. Frown

• spar2

false on riding motocycles now, did when I was younger

The next person has watched the movie the notebook and cried

• spar2

Thanks for the ziti MissS

true/false, don't know kind of day yet.  wish it would rain here but the sun is shining bright and already hot.  haven't had my coffee yet so not really awake good yet

the next person prefers sweet wine over dry wine

• candie1971

lol oldcat..welcome 

False, I am scared of motorcycles. I was on one once at 16 and never been on since. I screamed the entire ride...lol

The next person drinks a lot of bottled water.