Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I am grateful

Options

Comments

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657
    edited February 2009
    Options

I am grateful that through hard times my Lord always walks with me.

God bless you all!

• marejo
    marejo Member Posts: 655
    edited March 2009
    Options

and I am grateful for fellow "sisters" here at breastcancer.org who love their Lord and share His love with others here too.  For me personally, it isn't only nice to keep in touch with other breast cancer sisters but to have contact with other survivors who also acknowledge their Lord and Savior as part of what makes them whole.  I thank God for each of you.  I've never wanted to go to a support group but do look at this site and her2support.org as the support systems in my life.  I am thankful to God for these great groups and the wonderful women (and men) I have not only been in touch with via the internet but have met some personally and spoken to some on the phone.  The internet CAN be a good thing!  Praise God for all the tools He's given to us to spread and share His love.

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful that we can share the love of our Savior on this line.

Were others are not aloud to speak about him. I am also grateful

to the people that are supportive at this time. God bless you all.

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful cause: We need no lamp nor light of the sun

For the Lord God gives us light. Revelation 22:5

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for al the people that had good luck on tests this week

I am also grateful to all the wonderful support this line is to all.

• marejo
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for the online support group.  I never wanted to join a support group in our area but this group serves as a wonderul support system with "sisters" who understand the journey we travel.  It is a blessing via the internet.  Thank you God and thank you "sisters."  A peaceful day I pray for all.

Love,  Mary Jo

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for my Father in Heaven, That helps me walk threw the hard times.

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall stregthen thine heart. Psalm 27:14 KJV

• EWB
    EWB Member Posts: 592
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for all the things I have learned from my sisters here, for all I have learned about myself and all the support I have been able to give and receive. I am grateful to know that I am not alone.

• mmm5
    mmm5 Member Posts: 797
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am thankful for each day that the sun rises, and shines on my face, I am thankful for the warm smell of my 3 little boys and their beautiful blue eyes , I am grateful that I can see and smell them and hear them. I am thankful for a 21 year marriage, although ups and downs he is still here and loves me. I am thankful for God's wisdom and grace everyday in the little things that I see and with people that reach out.

I am thankful that with God anything is possible, through him!

• TheShopMama
    TheShopMama Member Posts: 276
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am thankful for a beautiful day today.  I am thankful that even when we cannot see God, He is still there.  I am thankful He loves us so much. 

• marejo
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Amen to that.Smile
  • misty123
    misty123 Member Posts: 63
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for GOD allowing my dx at the early stage, my friends and family whom have been so supportive with both me and my sons illness, the strenght to take each day as it comes and for my SO whom pushes me forward when I want to stop. Amen

• marejo
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for this day the Lord has given me.  A day of good health and lots of love.  I've been blessed with a wonderful, supportive and loving husband for which I am so thankful.  I have wonderful sons and granchildren.  Most importantly, I belong to Jesus Christ and know I will live forever ..... Praise the Lord.

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for the prays that are answered when you are alone and scared.

God always in some way reminds us he is always there.

Be strong and take heart, All you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24

• Sierra
    Sierra Member Posts: 180
    edited March 2009
    Options

Thank you for your post

I am just plain

grateful

for being here today

have a fat cat

a few good friends

who stick  by me

and ... some lovely sisters here

Best to all

Sierra :)

So many others

going thru such trying times :(

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful we have a new friend Sierra, God bless you, There are many here that are grateful for each day and a new friend. Hang on to your faith. God loves you and so do I.

I am also grateful for the people that are helping me get what I need, little by little,

But God is good and takes care of all of us all!  Mary Jo thanks for all praise, We are all lucky to be children of God.

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am Grateful for the roof over my head and the God that

loves me just as I am. And I am reminded every day that

I am never alone.

• EWB
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for the love and suport of my husband, my children, mother, sisters and brothers. I pray that I am able to be worthy of their love and support. That I may be able to return the favor one day in some way.

I am grateful for the friendships, support, compassion and love I have found here, I pray that I am able to help others as I have been helped.

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for the many blessing that the Lord has given me. Sometimes when I

am walking in the dark, The Lord remind me that He will never leave me or forsake me.

Gods love is a very healing and powerful gift.

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful to my friends that care. Not someone that judges me,

But loves me like I am. I told my friend that was flood and very handicapped

That someday we will be running together and not hurting. God bless you all.

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful to know I can,"Wait on the Lord; be of

good courage and He shall stregthen thine heart. Psalms 27:14 KJV

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful to be able to pray, And say the pledge to our flag. I am

also grateful that there is still alot of love we share. God bless you!

• TheShopMama
    TheShopMama Member Posts: 276
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for the blue skies today.  I am grateful that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever, and that he loves me and you.

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am Grateful for the prays and support given on this BC line, God bless you all and please remember you are never alone.

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for those days that the Lord takes my hand and helps me to do things

that are hard for me to do. I am also grateful for people that are helping other threw their

hard times. I always say, "What would Jesus do?"

• EWB
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful for today, for getting out of bed, for being part of today.

• footprintsangel
    edited March 2009
    Options

I am grateful that some people understand when you are tired, and not say to

you that you should be over that,Its been this long since chemo, Not understanding

the Arimidex and side effects the cancer Dr said could stay around. God bless all

the people having side effect still.

• footprintsangel
    edited April 2009
    Options

I am grateful to be able to show others that the more you help others the less you hurt,

Even just visiting the eldery.

• footprintsangel
    edited April 2009
    Options

Each day is a gift that God give us to be grateful for.

• candie1971
    candie1971 Member Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2009
    Options

I am grateful for all the support I received from my bc sisters the past 2  weeks. I could not  have gone through the MRI and the worrying without you all. Thank you God that the tests are all clear! All my bc sisters are gifts of love sent by our Lord.