Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

FRIENDS..... ((LOOK))

Options
2»

Comments

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966
    edited October 2009
    Options

I love you ladies...

My Co. is raising money, right now, to keep education going on BCO. Since I own the Co..LOL... the donation will be NOTHING like a big co... but it makes me feel so great to see my customers put in 1-10 bucks in a jar for "me" and other ladies who need the education I got here.

We have one week to go.. well.. at least on my little thread... I sure hope we continue to raise money here... tell your sisters here on BCO ladies...post this thread to your favorite thread.. lets see what we can do in this last week... I know a lot of us miss these threads...

Love... L.

• flash
    flash Member Posts: 129
    edited October 2009
    Options

Bumping this up!

• Estepp
    edited October 2009
    Options

I just had another Breast surgery today... A surgery to improve my foobs cosmetically. If it had not been for BCO and the threads here.. and the special women who support eachother here, I would not have known I could look even better.

Thank you BCO for this SITE!

Bumping everyday until the end of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

• flash
    edited October 2009
    Options

bump

• Estepp
    edited November 2009
    Options

Thank you Flash... I am soooo under the weather with this last surgery... thanks for Bumping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• flash
    edited November 2009
    Options

Bump- couldn't leave an add at the tope of this list so, bumping this thread  up.

• flash
    edited November 2009
    Options

gee where is my brain?  sorry couldn't leave an ad at the top of the list.