Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Ive donated in loving honor of KonaKat and

Options
junie
junie Member Posts: 784

BC.ORG.    In addition to providing a wealth of vital information, bc.o has also provided the forums that allowed us to meet, communicate with, and become inspired by kindred spirits such as KonaKat.   She was witty, honest, adventuresome, spirited, insightful, and inspirational.     She will be missed, but her memory will be with us forever. 

Comments

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548
    edited June 2011
    Options

Count me in.

• barbaraa
    edited June 2011
    Options

Did it.

• barbaraa
    edited June 2011
    Options

bump

• barbaraa
    edited June 2011
    Options

bump

• Lovegolf
    Lovegolf Member Posts: 75
    edited June 2011
    Options

Count me in. I will donate for KK

• Lovegolf
    Lovegolf Member Posts: 75
    edited June 2011
    Options

I gave on line at the site for KK

• Belinda44
    Belinda44 Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2011
    Options

Will be making a donation

• Bren-2007
    Bren-2007 Member Posts: 842
    edited July 2011
    Options

Still missing Elizabeth so much.

• Wabbit
    Wabbit Member Posts: 68
    edited July 2011
    Options

Making a donation in honor of KK.

I will always miss her ... she was a wonderful, wacky, loveable one of a kind woman.  A great asset to this board and a special friend to all who knew her.    

• lewing
    lewing Member Posts: 100
    edited July 2011
    Options

Just saw this, and am joining in.  Miss you, KK.

L

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,928
    edited August 2011
    Options

We thank you from our side, and are missing her too!

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited August 2011
    Options

We have just lost our beloved Junie, who started this thread. She was known and loved by many here on bco, especially on the drinking thread. She was a funny, caring, amazing woman and is very missed. I am not surprised that she started this thread, as she was very compassionate, and had been active on bco for many years. We love you, Junie.

• Wabbit
    Wabbit Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I didn't know Junie well but have read several of her posts.  I think if there is 'another side' that she and KonaKat have found each other and are having a great time rocking the place.  Another wonderful woman lost too soon to this hideous disease Cry 
  • justjudie
    justjudie Member Posts: 196
    edited August 2011
    Options

I just saw this for the first time. I am happy to donate to BCO in honor of KonKat and Junie. Excellent idea. BCO gave them comfort during their lives as it does all of us. Thank you BCO. Here's to our dear sisters, gone way too soon.

Judie

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Options

I have not meet KK but the way you describe her lets me feel that she is such a great person who have touch your lives in her own little ways.

[url=http://www.naturalhealthcurereviews.com/mens-health/provacyl/]Click Here for Provacyl[/url]

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited August 2011
    Options

After much thought, I decided to donate to bc.org in memory of Junie, as I feel it will be put to good use. Junie had a lot of friends here that she was very close to, both online, and some that she met in person (myself included). She derived a lot of comfort, strength, and knowledge from the boards here. She especially liked to hang out on the drinking thread, and had the most fantastic sense of humor, as well as words of wisdom. I feel very fortunate to have met her, and to have been considered one of her close friends. If it were not for bc.org we would not have met. And we all miss her so much. SO, this is in memory of Junie, and so that others may come here, as we have, for comfort, strength, support, and knowledge. The memorisl service for Junie will be this Saturday, August 20, 2011, at noon, in Kansas CIty, and my husband and I will attend. Please keep her family in your prayers.

Love and Hugsssssss,

Kathy