Allergic reactions to stings after chemo?
Just wondering if anyone has had this problem. I have been on chemo off and on for 5 years. In that period Ive made 5 trips to the emergency room with severe reactions to insect bites. These being so severe I carry an epi-pin around with me. Ive gone into anaphylactic shock once. Allergists want you off all meds for 10 days before they can start testing you, so that is out of the question. I really have no idea what is stinging me, I have a feeling they're ants, but not sure. Any one else have this problem and what did you do about it?