Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

Comments

• juliecc
    juliecc Member Posts: 4,360
    edited April 2015

LOL I saw the deleted post and thought, "Uh oh. What did we do now?"

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited April 2015

Oh Moderator, My Moderator

You guide and direct

You solve dilemmas

You keep the peace

You draw blue lines

when needed as

the rules define.

Curiosity abounds always

at the sight of your blue line.

The blue line drawn upon

yourself?

What must you have said?

(hugs)

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

Excellent poem, Sas. Happy

• KiwiCatMom
    KiwiCatMom Member Posts: 2,337
    edited April 2015

Love it, Sas!

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2015

LOL Thanks

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited April 2015

Ok I am on a roll! I am posting my fur kids. I think our Percy age 14 brown tabby looks a lot like Feelingfeline's "Aurthur." Anyway I don't know how to shrink the picture, sorry they are too big. Cats: Percy brown tabby 14, Zoe grey tabby age 12, Emmy Siamese mix age 8; Dogs: Tess border collie age 10, Flower- cogi/westie/chihuahua mix age 17, Ruby-do age 4 doxie/russel/chihuahua mix after her bath..

That's my furry bunch! Never a dull moment around this house.

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

Wow, Rosevalley. Adorable pets and things must be pretty exciting around there!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited April 2015

I LOVE them Rosie!

SASS! I first thought you were talking about "blue linens" ! I just bought some Melani blue sheets! Beautiful!!! So what were you saying? I have to pay better attention....Loopy

I can't do poems.... I can barely READ them correctly....

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

ThumbsUp

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

http://www.wimp.com/bathroomrewiring/ This gal laughing, just cracks me up!

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

http://www.wimp.com/soothing-lullaby/

Sooooooooo sweet..... my favorite....

• KiwiCatMom
    edited April 2015

Rosevalley - what beautiful furbabies you have! I have six cats, and I love them, and yours are beautiful. However, I had a horribly weak spot for border collies as I had one growing up (she lived 19 years). So Tess totally melted my heart! Thanks for posting!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,702
    edited April 2015

lol love the dog dressed and heading for Walmart!

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2015

Rosie Love all your furbabies ;) Does Tess try to herd them? What was Ruby-do before her bath?

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2015

Jackson loves to try and herd his "sister", he did this with his "brother" Charcoal, too. Love watching when dogs do that.

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited April 2015

Kiwi Cat mom- Oh I am with you on border collies. I had one as a kid and she stole my heart-Mitzy tri color. Then on our 2nd Christmas my DH gave me "Cricket" a border mix from the shelter. Cricket was mostly black, tiny bit of white on her chest and toes. I loved that dog so much I nearly needed therapy when she died of lymphoma at age 12. I called out from work, spent the day holding her and hugging her until the vet came to the house to put her down. Cried for weeks and weeks. Smartest most wonderful dog ever. So that led me to comb the papers for a liter of border collie pups 2 black and white, 10 red and white - working stock, sheep and cows. Tess was the first "pure breed" puppy we have ever owned. She was 9 weeks when we picked her up in Estacada, Oregon. The kids slept with her and she is a dear sweet loveable, ever moving ever playful joy! When we hike with her she runs between everyone checking on each kid... running miles more then anyone else. She rules the house though... her rules, she owns the gate, the dog doors and all frisbees! She has a screaming case of OCD on balls. Cricket nipped and herded us more then Tess though.I hope Tess lives as long as your dog 19!! Oh in my dreams. Poor little Ruby is on the bottom of the pecking order.. she gets oily and needs a bath frequently. Good thing she is only 15 pounds easy to wash. Ruby and our old lady Flower get along.

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

I love hearing about your pets. I live in an apartment so getting another dog is impractical. I just have my cat. I would love to have a baby otter SillyHeart

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited April 2015

RoseValley beautiful pictures of your fur family. ThumbsUpNerdyThumbsUp

Just a theory on the moderators: One day I logged on here with the intention of posting some funnies to this thread. Jumped to ""My Favourite Topics" and (Tamoxifen brain Loopyis my excuse) I hit the first link on it and started putting up the funnies. Only after I had hit submit did I realise I was on the "Living without reconstruction after a mastectomy" thread. Of course I had to delete my post and re-post it over here. Maybe the mods just posted something on the wrong thread....?

Nerdy

• KiwiCatMom
    edited April 2015

I do hope this doesn't upset anyone, because it is a good news story. A woman was advertising kittens for sale on Facebook. Someone saw them and realised they weren't well and talked her out of giving up all but one of them. She also wouldn't give up the mom or dad cat. The kittens ended up a Kitten Inn, where I volunteer. The kittens have ear mites, ringworm, fleas, worms, cat flu and conjunctivitis. So, the first pic is after they'd been cleaned up (honest) and wormed and defleaed. The second one is the same kitten 24 hours later, after food, meds, and a bath. Saw them this morning and they were playing like mad and just happy as could be! Part 2 o the good news is that the SPCA got a court order and got the mom and dad cat (who are at the vet), and the other baby, who is now at Kitten Inn. Anyway, what a difference a day makes in a wee kitten's life! Hopefully they will have a happy healthy future ahead of them.

imageimage

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2015

awwwwwwwwww

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited April 2015

Wonderful news Kiwi ThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUp