Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited April 2015

No Feline.... Mods can't never ever do anything wrong...Winking We must never question their reasoning... or their little mis-steps of posting and then "removing" it.... They meant to do that.... maybe.... Whatever that was..... (it was inappropriate)

We need someone to moderate those moderators.... They have a heavy work-load.... It's more than just sitting around and eating cup-cakes, and drinking wine, you know!

Bit what would we DO without them? Ha! They are our friends.... our link to each other..... our guiding light in the sky.... our..... now watch them remove this.............

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

• juliecc
    juliecc Member Posts: 4,360
    edited April 2015

kiwi, nice story SillyHeart

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

• juliecc
    edited April 2015
    Are BCO pages loading really slow or is it just me?
  • Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

Yeah, they were for me too, Julie! And when they "load" it goes back to the top, instead of our last post.... I'm not teasing the mods anymore...Scared

• juliecc
    edited April 2015

Chevy, that man is a ventriloquist but when the dog opened his mouth, he did it in a weird way. I can't figure it out!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited April 2015
    i
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited April 2015
    Dear Chevy --it was blue lines.  Like the one above. Not blue linens. Funny girl
  • m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,702
    edited April 2015

lol

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited April 2015

Kiwi mom- I just love the kitten story! Amazing before and after photos! Julie great post about the teach a man to fish and you get rid of him for a weekend! I know somefolks where that's really true.. ;-) Baby otters aremy favorite wild critter.. too cute.

Chevy you are right.. logging in is odd, the page doesn't go to the last thing you read.. it's weird on the BCO boards right now.
  • spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited April 2015

Awwww lucky kittens!

Rose, LOVE your fur kids!

It's chevys fault.

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    edited April 2015

I have to confess...I have been a receiver/taker the last few months. Thank you so much ladies for your contributions and humors. This forum is my medicine and my favorite. I always look forward to what you share.

Ms Chevy, you always crack me up with your silly comments. Your family and friends are blessed to have you in their lives. After I read your post about the Mod, I had to chime in. You are one brave woman to mess with the MOD. Another confession.....um...... I sometimes look for your post on the other forum( night owl something) to see what you are up to. Now that is off my chest, I feel and sound like a stalker.

• Loveroflife
    edited April 2015

imageNot sure if this is posted already.

• spookiesmom
    edited April 2015

So join us on insomniacs!!!!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited April 2015

Kiwi, What a transformation! Poor kittens and cats. I'm glad the SPCA got involved. I'm excited because I'm doing a weekend coverage for a bottle baby starting Friday. He is 2 weeks old. I can make it thru a sleepless weekend, but weeks was beyond me.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,702
    edited April 2015

love the social media funnies!

• Loveroflife
    edited April 2015

Spookie, thank you for your invite. I don't have insomnia but somehow came across the insomniac forum one day and just appreciate the friendships and love you ladies have for each other. My mother suffers from insomnia and I feel for her (and you ladies also). I wish she could experience the same support/love you all have for each other.

Kiwi, what a transformation in a day of love! We human can be cruel.

• spookiesmom
    edited April 2015

Don't need insomnia to post there, it goes 24/7, somebody is always around.

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

She means like ME! I sleep all the whole damn night! I take my hearing aids out, and can't hear NOTHIN...! Hah!

Okay, for some reason, everything is working perfectly..... I should remove my posts...I should post about 5 times, and then remove them.... THAT would drive the Mods crazy!

LoveLife! Yes, join us anywhere.... Just have fun with us.... We take care of our friends.... If their families don't behave, we will help straighten them out...Ha!

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

Spookie..... Ask LoveLife if she has any dogs or cats.... and if she doesn't, tell her to go out and get some.... or find some pictures...

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

• Loveroflife
    edited April 2015

Haha! Would love to adopt a dog when the time is right. I am not a cat person although cats are cute (need to add this phrase so I don't offend cat lovers) I just don't know what to do with them.

• Loveroflife
    edited April 2015

imageHee heee

• KiwiCatMom
    KiwiCatMom Member Posts: 2,337
    edited April 2015

Welcome Loveroflife! Love the doggie pics. I'm just an animal person, but my husband is a cat person, so we only have cats. Left to my own devices, we would have an assortment of species. Laughed out loud at your "now I sound like a stalker" comment. :)

Had to steal the "make fun of each other" one to send to a friend back in the US.

• spookiesmom
    edited April 2015

Moi!??!! Make fun????? Don' know wat chu talkin' bout.

Love Ya chevy.

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2015

Okay, now she's one of "us!"...... Hah! GOOD one Lovelife! You fit right in.... Yes, I'm an animal person too.... Even the damn next-door chickens! I saw a little mouse yesterday, when I moved the shovel... He just SAT there, afraid to move... but then he took off... We feed the Squirrels, birds/crows, and evidently the mice....

He looked just like this!

I just don't like to see them in the house.... We DO have boundaries. Winking