Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited July 2015

Chevy, so cute. You tube is so goo. The things we are ably to see b/c of it.

Does anyone remember what page the c&p instructions are on? I forgot to put it in the topic box.

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618
    edited July 2015

page 509

• Smaarty
    edited July 2015

imageimage My SIL made these for me

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited July 2015

Such talent all around!

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2015

Thank you Smarrty, I'll get it in the box :) HEY gals I get to be 65 today Whoopwhoopwhoop(mimicking Julia Roberts in pretty Woman doing it)

• juliecc
    juliecc Member Posts: 4,360
    edited July 2015

Great posts! In 2 hours I am officially moving in with my boyfriend. We've been together two and a half years. He has 2 cats and I have 1. Today we will find out if they'll get along! His 2 have been hissy at each other the last couple of months for some unknown reason so I'm a little nervous!

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2015

Oh what great news, Julie. What fun. Hope the cats get along :)

Image result for images moving in together 

imageimageImage result for images moving in together jsaction="load:str.tbn" data-sz="f">

Image result for images moving in together jsaction="load:str.tbn" data-sz="f"> Image result for images moving in togetherimage

About half didn't post, but you get the idea. YAY Julie

• spookiesmom
    edited July 2015

yay Julie!!!!!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited July 2015

Good Luck with the kitties Julie!

• juliecc
    edited July 2015

Dusty is hiding behind the sofa. They were hissing and growling earlier. I'm on vacation today and tomorrow so I can make sure they dont fight!

• juliecc
    edited July 2015

• juliecc
    edited July 2015

• juliecc
    edited July 2015

• juliecc
    edited July 2015

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited July 2015

love the pics

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited July 2015

Oh man! Those girls were incredible. that one trick where they threw her up in the air, and caught her, is the same one my teacher and his helper did with me.... only I didn't get "caught".... Fell smack dab on the back of my head on the gym floor... severe brain concussion, with amnesia for 8 hours. So NOW you know what's wrong with me.... Loopy Head injuries sometimes take YEARS to get over....

That is so dangerous... and I can't beLIEVE how flexible that one gal is!

Doing acrobats with the teacher and 2 limber little girls....

• MusicLover
    MusicLover Member Posts: 777
    edited July 2015

Chevy, You never seize to amaze! Awesome.

• KiwiCatMom
    KiwiCatMom Member Posts: 2,337
    edited July 2015

Julie - Feliway diffusers and rescue remedy in their water. It will help. takes a few days, but it will help.

• juliecc
    edited July 2015

Thanks, Kiwi. We have the Feliway plugged in and they are wearing calming collars that release phernomes. I'll have to look up rescue remedy!

• spookiesmom
    edited July 2015

Bach Flowers remedies, can be found in health food stores. Has yellow label. Rescue Remedy.

• KiwiCatMom
    edited July 2015

I've done the collars too, Julie. Didn't see that they helped, but figured it couldn't hurt either. :) Rescue Remedy says it's for humans, but you can do one or two drops in a large-ish bowl of water. It seemed to help ours, although we have one who is still hissy at the kittens.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited July 2015

Julie, If you can isolate them for a day or 2 that will help. Or just let them work it out.

Someone brought in 3 newborn kittens to the shelter. Our kitten guru took them back to where they were found and managed to catch their feral mom. She was trying to get back to her kittens. Now they'll be fostered in a large cage until they're weaned. If Mom doesn't tame, she'll be spayed and released. I'm glad Mom was caught and can raise her kittens.

• suladog
    suladog Member Posts: 837
    edited July 2015

new here but we went to the county fair today and here are some baby animal snaps lambs with mama, baby goat named Fire Jack and his Future Farmer daddy and baby steers

• Smaarty
    edited July 2015

My sunset tonight. About 93 out. Trying to catch the wheel of Rays

• kjones13
    kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    edited July 2015

Julie--yay for you! Just a bit of advice, which seems obvious, don't put your foot, leg, arm, hand, etc. in the middle of fighting cats. My co-worker got a bite on her leg...didn't go to the hospital...not good! Ended up causing all kinds of internal damage involving organs! Weird! I hope they calm down soon. I'm sure all of you will have an adjustment period :) best of luck! Always enjoy your posts

• KiwiCatMom
    edited July 2015

Beautiful sunset! And great news Wren44!

We rescued 2 of 4 kittens who were 6 weeks old and 'free to good home'. The woman didn't want to give them to Kitten Inn, where they will be fostered, wormed, fleaed, microchipped and desexed because "No one tells me what to do". She said she has no responsibility to desex the kits before giving them away because "most people get their pets fixed." So, we had another woman go "adopt" the kittens (she works with a dog rescue place as she's horribly allergic to cats) and get them to us. So another volunteer drove an hour up to where I live (since I couldn't leave work) and got them from the woman who "adopted" them. Babies are way too young to be separated from momcat, but after 5 litters, the owner FINALLY decided to get her fixed. When the kits were 5 weeks old. So now momcat isn't interested in them. People are so annoying! At least we got 2 and we hope the others did go to "good homes". Getting 2 more tomorrow who were also "free to good home", but this gal is willingly giving them to Kitten Inn.

Will post pics if I get any - apparently the six week old kits won't sit still long enough for pictures! :) But I'm told they're adorable!

Sending hugs,Terre

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    edited July 2015

Wow so many wonderful posts!

Great News about the Momma cat Wren

Love your SIL's art Smaarty

Chevy is that you in the photo?

Julie wishing you and your partner happiness, health, peace and prosperity and the same for the cats too.

Love the Cookie Monster and Grover cartoon too.

Sas this will be a day late when you wake up due to our different time zones - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

• KiwiCatMom
    edited July 2015

Happy birthday Sas!!!!