Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

In panic

Mariala
Mariala Member Posts: 5

Hello community of great ladies

I apologize for my English, it's not my first language.

I am 34 , have 2 kids, 3 and 5 years old

5 weeks ago found red spot on by breast 1 inch by 0.5 inch . Will include picture. Did not pay attention for a week. Then decided to check all bras that might cause it. Non of them seems to be a cause. Googled what it might be and my terror began. Week later my NP immediately refered me to a general surgery. Mammogram was done 2 days later and neg. surgeon decided to do punch biopsy cause I was concernd. Biopsy was done on a 5th day. No cancer cells found but signs of inflammation. Not specific to any dermatology condition. Next day after biopsy skin red spot almost disappeared. Now 4 weeks later red spot completely gone. No swelling, not hot, breast same size, not inching No discoloration no discharge

But right after biopsy I started to have breast, armpit shoulder and arm pains. I feel wired sensation in my nipple like burning and pulling, as well shouting pain in my nipple. My husband just finished med school and telling me that it's in my head and might be fibromyalgia. I determine to do breast mri. My breast and all left side pain killing me. I lost so much wight and going nuts. I feel like I have cancer. I am very tired, eat a lot but losing weight. Going nuts and crying all the time. Took my son on a playground today this nipple shouting pain always tells me that I might gave cancer. Do not know what should I do next. Sorry for a long post