Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Our Dear, Wonderful, Funny - MaryWH

gmafoley
gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
edited May 2016 in May Their Memory Live On

I just heard from Mary's beautiful daughter Rachel.  She said, " My mom went to be with Jesus".  She passed about an hour ago.  

She always loved my turkey pictures and encouraged me when I was down.  I will miss you Mary, rest in peace and have a party with Jesus for us.

Comments

• AmyQ
    AmyQ Member Posts: 821
    edited May 2014

Oh dear. I am so sad for her family and friends but also for her sisters on BCO. She will be missed.

With sadness,

Amy

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2014

Dear God

WHY.?????????

I have no words right now

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2014

There are no words but Sorry and sadness---right now that's all I can say.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited May 2014

Mary you are now FREE of all your pain......GOD will bless you in your heavenly realm.....you were very much loved by all your BC sisters and will be missed

Di

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited May 2014

feeling sad but know that Mary is not in pain anymore...  (((((Mary's family and friends)))))

Cindy AKA Squishy

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783
    edited May 2014

No more pain, Mary.  You will be missed.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2014

Mary will be missed so much, she always had a wonderful attitude and sense of humor. Blessings and peace to her family.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,863
    edited May 2014

I will always remember her funny posts, sense of humor, and eagerness to help anyone in need. Rest in peace Mary. Hugs to her family. She will be missed here.

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,742
    edited May 2014

I am so sorry to hear of her passing. Condolences to her family.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,890
    edited May 2014

We're so sorry. Deepest sympathies for Mary's family and friends, from all of us at Breastcancer.org.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited May 2014

Fly free Mary, there is no more pain

And to Mary's family

May God hold you in the palm of his had.

• celia088
    celia088 Member Posts: 975
    edited May 2014

Sending my condolences to Mary's family and many friends. Her name has been added to the BCO List of Angels. She will be missed.

• Pawprint
    Pawprint Member Posts: 354
    edited May 2014

My heart goes out to Mary's family at this difficult time. Mary was very much loved. 

• intothewoods
    intothewoods Member Posts: 179
    edited May 2014

I'm so sorry about her passing. My condolences to her family and friends.

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited May 2014

I am so sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences to Rachel and the rest of her family. May G-d send them comfort.

Leah

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited May 2014

Marywh, I will miss you. Rachel, my condolences to your family. So very sad...I hate this disease!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2014

Mary........words are not enough.........

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2014

I have no words

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited May 2014

I am so sorry to hear this news. Peace and hugs to Mary's family.

• AnacortesGirl
    AnacortesGirl Member Posts: 119
    edited May 2014

My condolences to her family.  It hurts to hear of Mary's passing.  We will miss her but now she has wings which will take away all the pain and misery that this disease brings to us.  RIP Mary.

• kebab
    kebab Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2014

I'm so sad to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with Mary's family and those who love her.

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited May 2014

I did not really know Mary. Except through her posts which I loved reading but I am feeling great loss and sadness..

Cindy AKA Squishy

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    edited May 2014

Mary, you now have peace L&H&HP's sassy. To the family, bless you all, God truly will guide you through this. L&H&P's sassy

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2014

Hey yall its Rachel thank you all so much for your outpouring of love and sympathies. This is so beautiful and made me cry. Its such a hard time but y'all would not believe the comfort you ladies have brought me you all are wonderful and I see why my mother loved you all and loved being on this website. Thank you for all you did for her ♥

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014

You are so welcome Rachel.  Know that your mother was a wonderful caring woman and we all here loved her.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2014

Mary......you are without pain now but you leave behind many broken hearts.  My condolences to the whole family......

• chris1959
    chris1959 Member Posts: 60
    edited May 2014

ripmy friend you will be very missed and my deepest condolences to all of her family and friends ,,so very sorry

love chris

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited May 2014

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited May 2014

Mary has been such a blessing to us all. Rachel, I hope you are checking in and reading our notes when you have time. You know your mom has been deeply loved by all of us. I'm sorry I read Sassy's PM too late to be of hospice support to your family. I left you a voicemail a few minutes ago before I logged in to these posts to check on her.

She fought the good fight. She has been a good friend and inspiration to all of us. We have had SO MANY  good laughs, passionate outbursts, support and inspiration with your mom. I will forever remember her stories about all the shenanigans when her porch was being built. Some day maybe you can post a picture of her porch, for that is how I will always remember her: sitting on her porch.