Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Itching inside my Right Breast?

Options
Kalonis52
Kalonis52 Member Posts: 8

Hello, I am a survivor of Breast Cancer in my left breast. However, Now I am having itching on the inside tissue of my right breast. I also have a small pinkish looking rash, and, my Lymph Nodes are swollen above my collarbone. Nipple is somewhat flat looking at times. I am a bit frightened. Could this be IBC? I am now experiencing dizziness and a slight fluid buildup in my Lungs. I do have an appt on Tuesday 3, for a Mammogram, and, possibly an Ultrasound. I hope everything is ok. Can you please tell me whether this could be IBC or not? Thank You, Kaloni

Comments

• amarantha
    amarantha Member Posts: 330
    edited May 2014
    Options

I sure hope not, Kaloni ! Keep us posted after your appointment on Tuesday.

• Nel
    Nel Member Posts: 597
    edited May 2014
    Options

It is absolutely worth having assessed.  A mammogram will not DX IBC.  The docs would not do a mammogram as my breast was too swollen.  I was dx with a biopsy.  So advocate for yourself, speak up if you are concerned and get the testing you need.

Nel

• kicks
    kicks Member Posts: 319
    edited May 2014
    Options

It is possible - anything is possible.    IBC does not show on mammos or usually on US either - it takes a biopsy to DX IBC.  Do not be surprized if a biopsy is ordered immediately after the mammo and US.

There are many possibilities for what is going on so definately pursue answers but do not assume those answers will be IBC.  If the DX is IBC - that just means it's time to fight it and the sooner the battle is waged, the better.

(With the dizziness and fluid in lungs, have you thought about the issues possibly being mets from your IDC rather than new IBC?  Worth exploring.)

• Kalonis52
    edited June 2014
    Options

Thank You for being here for me. I am a bit worried. I was feeling deep in my breast tissue last night. I was laying down. I found a couple lumps. I have been told before that I have a Cyst in my breast which is benign. My Mom felt a small lump which was sensitive to push on it. The other lump I am feeling is the size of a quarter and I can grab it and move it around a bit. I sure hope it is not IDC which I had in my left breast. Or, even IBC. Anyways, I will keep you posted. Thank You for being here. Kaloni

• Kalonis52
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hello ladies, I found the 2 lumps under my right nipple. It is a little sore to touch. I sure hope it is not IDC again. Or, even IBC. I did notice my Lymph Nodes are swollen above my collarbone a bit, and, in the armpit area. I go too my appt tomorrow for a Mammo and poss Ultra Sound. I am really worried about this. I would hate to stop my life again. And, go through all that again. I will keep you posted of what happens tomorrow. Thank you ladies for being here for me. Kaloni

• amarantha
    amarantha Member Posts: 330
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi Kalonis, I hope todays appointment went well. Thinking of you.

• meadow
    meadow Member Posts: 998
    edited June 2014
    Options

yes thinking of you

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    edited June 2014
    Options

i am wishing you the very best of luck, too,Kalonis.

• Kalonis52
    edited June 2014
    Options

Thank You ladies for all your prayers. Bon, your ok honey. I do want to say that Im sorry that you were diagnosed with IBC. It is so scary I am sure. Are you ok now? I am worried. I went to my doctors appt on Tuesday. The Nurse Practitioner checked my right breast. I have a number of lumps in there. She said, they may be Cysts. Anyways, she went ahead and ordered me to have a Mammogram and Ultra Sound done. I am just waiting now on my approval for it to be covered by funding. Hopefully, they will call me today, so, I can maybe make an appt for Friday 6th. I cant wait to have this over with. All I do is wait! Ha. Anyways, please keep me in your sweet prayers. I do need them. I am keeping my great Faith and Strength to keep on. And, Believing it will be ok.

Love, Kaloni

• Kalonis52
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hello ladies, it has been a while. However, I did have a Mammo and Ultra Sound done. The Ultra Sound showed up as Calcium Deposits- Cysts in my Right Breast. Of course, I still worry about it. I really have not felt any itching since about then. And, the lumps are about the same size. I do have a swollen lymph node above my collarbone. On my left side too. These swollen areas have been here for years. But, the Radiologist said, it is just the Cysts in there. So,  should forget about this for now?

Kaloni Winking