Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Metastatic Breast Cancer Trial Search

Options
2»

Comments

• artistatheart
    artistatheart Member Posts: 1,437
    edited April 2016
    Options

Bestbird, You are an extremely intelligent woman and so awesome with all the help you have given! Nancy, I am praying so hard that you find a trial that will benefit you! This is a very hopeful new tool and will keep up as the bugs get worked out.

• MsTee
    MsTee Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2016
    Options

Other Canadians: Please forgive me if this is redundant, or has been mentioned elsewhere, but if you search the Clinicaltrial.gov site, it does include Canadian trial locations. I am on a trial (although I found it through my onc) and I regularly use this site to see what's new. It has a much more complicated advanced search function, but it's a great resource.

I'd love it if there was something this simple for Canadians! Nice work on this search for the U.S.

• keepthefaith611
    keepthefaith611 Member Posts: 56
    edited October 2016
    Options

I am pretty certain I found Dana Farbers ARRY-360 link via this board.

There are a few sites; some run by the US Gov't. in my bookmarks for sure. I noted that Canadians and/or Europeans didn't have the same choices as we do in the US for which I am grateful. My best friend actually qualified for 3 trials but ended up dropping out due to liver toxicity in Phase 1.

Another good site I found is:

http://www.cancerresearch.org/cancer-immunotherapy/impacting-all-cancers/breast-cancer

• artistatheart
    artistatheart Member Posts: 1,437
    edited October 2016
    Options

thank yo for the link Faith!

• SusanR
    SusanR Member Posts: 59
    edited January 2020
    Options

Mods, is this site still active and relevant? I saw the last update was in 2018.

Thanks

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,966
    edited February 2021
    Options

Thanks for asking. Yes, it is !