Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

How Many Are We?

Options

Comments

• liv120
    liv120 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022
    Options

Thank you KBL!

• kbl
    kbl Member Posts: 2,729
    edited January 2022
    Options

Heart

• wontgiveup
    wontgiveup Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

Dx at age 36 on Oct 2021. Denovo mets to sternum

• bmpntherd
    bmpntherd Member Posts: 24
    edited February 2022
    Options

2014- initial diagnosis stage 2

2020- stage 4 metastatic

• rvmrocket
    rvmrocket Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022
    Options

july 2015, metasticized March 2019.

rvmrocket

• edge_of_no_return
    edge_of_no_return Member Posts: 41
    edited March 2022
    Options

initial dx - late 2016

mets dx - sept 2021

hello and best wishes for all here

• jo-jo2018
    jo-jo2018 Member Posts: 139
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi lovely ladies

2018 - II

2022 - IV

• Eftychia
    Eftychia Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello

• Eftychia
    Eftychia Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello again. Sorry I am new here. I am in stage IV MBC. Brain, lungs and bones. I gained a lot of weight because Verzenios is giving me many troubles (side effects/diarrhea). I am not able to eat salads/greens any more, whole wheat and a large number of healthy nutritional food. Does anyone have the same problem? Can anyone help me please?

• moth
    moth Member Posts: 3,293
    edited March 2022
    Options

eftychia, hi & welcome to the board. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I suggest you post on the verzenio thread https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/8/topics/...

• karin777
    karin777 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi

Bone, Lung, Liver Mets Diagnosed 2019

• angy888
    angy888 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello

Stg. 1b 2009

Stg.IV 2018

• LI77
    LI77 Member Posts: 68
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi Everyone,

De Novo diagnosis February 2022, mets to bone (spine and pelvis).

• hungryfrittata
    hungryfrittata Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi. De novo metastatic breast cancer, Feb 2022. Mets to bones (skull, vertebrae, ribs, sternum, humeri, pelvis, femora) and liver

• jacque1102
    jacque1102 Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello all. Technology issues with my signature. I am Her2+. Diagnosed with Stage IV mets to liver 2011 right from the jump. Became NED in August 2012. Remained on Herceptin and then later onto Hylecta indefinitely. New spots on lungs indicating progression. Hope Enhertu gives me anothe 10 1/2 years. Peace to us all.

• justmle68
    justmle68 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi! De novo March 2022

• moth
    moth Member Posts: 3,293
    edited April 2022
    Options

hi new members, sorry you're having to be here. Pls do join in on the threads that deal with your mets location or the treatment you're on. Hugs

• meg8000
    meg8000 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2022
    Options

Don't believe I've ever posted in this particular discussion board before, so thought I'd add my name to the list. Diagnosed Stage 1 in October 2009; Stage IV in November 2018. My beloved husband of almost 47 years passed away in July of 2018 and I fractured my left humerus the night he died. Turned out to be a pathologic fracture and wasn't diagnosed Stage IV till the end of November. Am ER/PR+, HER2-. After almost 3 years on Ibrance, started 2nd line of treatment on Piqray in December 2021. Moved from Atlanta to Boynton Beach, FL to follow my only son. Have had a lot of issues with Piqray, but am hoping to get them worked out. I don't post on BCO very much anymore because sadly there isn't really a forum for Piqray, or at least at the time I started they referred everyone to the FB group for Piqray. I'll try to do better.

• kglee
    kglee Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2022
    Options

HI!

Stage 1 10/2012

Stage IV mets to liver in 8/2019

• gonegirl
    gonegirl Member Posts: 1,022
    edited June 2022
    Options

Stage IV HER2+ to liver, diagnosed Jan 2012. De Novo. Still here. Had a recent flare up but still here.

• tweedle
    tweedle Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2022
    Options

I wonder if many Stage IV are de novo invasive lobular carcinoma (ILC)? I’m 3 -weeks in after my initial diagnosis of breast cancer in my bones. Have since had further testing that revealed the ILC in my left breast and lymph nodes. ER+/PR+/HER2- came later. Began anastrozole. Will have Zometa infusion to strengthen my bones, and Kisqali if it is made affordable somehow.

• kbl
    kbl Member Posts: 2,729
    edited October 2022
    Options

tweedle, I am. I was diagnosed in May of 2019, but it was seen in my spine on imaging in 2013 and just not diagnosed until it went to my stomach. They’ve never found the cancer in my breast. I do have a de novo thread listed below, but it’s ILC and IDC. I’m sorry you have to join here.

https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/8/topics/876918?page=182#idx_1817

• justmle68
    justmle68 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2022
    Options

tweedle, I am too. Diagnosed in March of this year. It was found when I went in for pain in my stomach in February. I had an irregular CT scan, showing the lesions on my bones, followed up by a bone biopsy which indicated breast cancer. Everything indicates left breast and lymph nodes. Like kbl, they haven't found the cancer in my breast.

• tammymo
    tammymo Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello! October 2022, Mets to my spine. De Nova and Er+ Pr+ Her2+. Still waiting on Genetics testing.

I had chemo at 11am this morning ( taxol ) The predrugs make me so tired I sleep straight through and then again when I get home. Now it midnight and I could probably go running if it hadn’t snowed this morning.

• mozuke1
    mozuke1 Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2022
    Options

I am also de novo ILC, bone Mets. Diagnosed Oct 2021. First did 5 months chemo, currently on letrozole, Kisqali and Zometa. Aug scan was clear, next one in Dec.

Mauree

• whliab
    whliab Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2022
    Options

Mets to spine May 2022

• luvdbyhim
    luvdbyhim Member Posts: 186
    edited February 2023
    Options

Dx Oct '22....IDC....Mets to left lung and mets to liver

• threetree
    threetree Member Posts: 1,347
    edited February 2023
    Options

Mets to ribs, sternum, spine. Jan 2023.

• prdanib
    prdanib Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2023
    Options

liver Mets dx 12/8/2022

• irishlove
    irishlove Member Posts: 489
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi folks. I'm Irishlove, originially diagnosed with Encapsulated Papillary Carcinoma, Stage 0 some 4 years ago. I find myself posting here as I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Mets to Pleura on 3/10/2023. To say I am shocked is an understatement.

I just got out of the hospital treated for pneumonia and they tapped the lung. I now have a port inserted, hopefully temporary. My husband drained it at home yesterday for the first time.

My struggle is the pain where the port is located is overwhelming at the moment I am on no pain meds. It's a complicated situation as I have MS and use LDN. No opiates are allowed on that med. I hope to sort this out this morning at my first GP visit since diagnosis.

So as I deal with the shock of this diagnosis I wish to thank you all for being here. You were invaluable in the beginning and now my lifeline.

Irishlove