Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dealing with painful fibroadenomas

Options
Lacu
Lacu Member Posts: 1
edited April 2017 in Benign Breast Conditions

Does anyone have any tips for managing painful fibroadenomas??? It's been somewhere between 9 months and a year of unbearable pain. Ive been trying to go with natural remedies but nothing works.

Obviously I've also tried otc pain medications. Ibuprofen and naproxen etc. They dont work. Ive had slight success with icing. But as soon as i unwrap my ice pack from my chest the pain is back full force. Its not realistic to think i can ice constantly. Been trying to stay away from narcotics but I feel like that may be my only option...

Is there anyone who has any tips on managing the pain???

Please help!!! I'm not sleeping and can't make it through a full day at work. (Luckily, I have a very flexible job. And my boss is very understanding)

Comments

• kmartin3243
    kmartin3243 Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2017
    Options

I am so sorry that you are having this issue. I am 31 y/o with several fibroadenomas in both breasts. They are sometimes painful around certain periods of time. Did your doctor have any suggestions? I am sorry you are going through this, and hope you can get some relief and answers.

• jitendra000557
    jitendra000557 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2017
    Options

So sorry to hear that...but these benign condition are really painful..but one of my friends relative was having same benign condition...but she was given some pain relieving injection which gave her sound sleep at night..please consult a good physician ....take care