Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Jason Winters Tea with ER+ ??????

Options
Aussie275
Aussie275 Member Posts: 18
edited August 2022 in Alternative Medicine

Hi just wondering if anyone has any insight into Jason Winters Tea with ER+ PR+ her2 negative DX. I had a lovely friend drop some of the tea into me but I was worried about the Red Clover in the tea. Should I be concerned or has anyone had any experiences good or bad please?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Merkmurf
    Merkmurf Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi,

I’m wondering what you decided to do about the tea? I have been cold brewing it and adding it to smoothies. Did you try it? How are you doing now? I was diagnosed in November 2020 with bilateral BC. One side stage 3A the other store stage 1A. Also, stage 3 side they didn’t get clear margins…so I want to do all I can to help my ords

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,760
    edited August 2022
    Options

mermuff,

The op started this thread almost five years ago with no response until you posted. He/she has also not signed in since 2018. You might want to start a new thread if you are interested in this subject. It’s a good idea to check the last date of activity on threads as some are dormant and members who haven’t signed in for years are probably no longer participating here. Take care