Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Lita57

Options

Comments

• masonsmawmaw
    masonsmawmaw Member Posts: 119
    Options

Oh Lita....where are you? Thinking of you today.

Angie (masonsmawmaw)

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

Thinking of you, Lita, and hoping for pain-free (or at least pain-controlled) days.

Love, Madelyn

• trishyla
    trishyla Member Posts: 698
    Options

Just realized Lita hasn't been on since September 5th. I just sent her a private message checking up on her. I hope everything is okay. She is one tough, funny, lovely woman and I truly miss her presence here.

Trish

• cowgirl13
    cowgirl13 Member Posts: 774
    Options

Lita is with the angels now. Its hard to believe.

• Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Member Posts: 551
    Options

Sad news... Lita was a wonderful woman. The way he faced her desease was exemplary...

Lita, Fly away from the pain with your new angel wings, you've earned it... 💔🧚🧚

• meow13
    meow13 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

Lita, we will miss you.

• trishyla
    Options

How did you find out, Cowgirl13? Did you hear from her family? I didn't see anything posted here on BCO.

If true, it is a very sad day. Such an indomitable spirit.

Trish

• meow13
    Options

When I had severe back pain and reduced to tears also thinking it was spinal mets, Lita was the one who messaged me and gave me hope. I will never forget your kind words, Lita.

• anotherone
    anotherone Member Posts: 545
    Options

RIP Lita

• Artista928
    Artista928 Member Posts: 1,458
    Options

She lives in the city next to me. I've searched the obits in it and lita isn't there...

• alicebastable
    alicebastable Member Posts: 1,942
    Options

Has there been any verification? She said earlier this month that she'd been hacked and was taking a break from social media.

• goodprognosis
    goodprognosis Member Posts: 195
    Options

Heartbroken to hear of Lita's passing.

You've earned your place among the angels Lita. All my sympathies for her beautiful family.

GP

• sandibeach57
    sandibeach57 Member Posts: 1,387
    Options

Someone please verify this news.

• illimae
    illimae Member Posts: 5,592
    Options

I thought the candle lighting thread was just for prayers, not necessarily mourning. Waiting for verification here too.

Lita Heart

• Artista928
    Options

I'll keep checking the obits in her city and around it. Hope it's not true. Why would someone post this without saying how she heard about it is what I'm thinking.

• Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Member Posts: 551
    Options

Artista928: Yes, it's strange ... I hope it's not true

• LoriCA
    LoriCA Member Posts: 671
    Options

Lita did post on the Death and Dying thread that she was going into hospice soon, she was just trying to decide whether to do in-home or institutional. After that the only post I saw from her was the one about being hacked. I hope Cowgirl comes back and explains her comment.

• meow13
    Options

I saw it from Cowgirl too. I am hoping this is a mistake. I am praying for Lita.

• Artista928
    Options

Unless it's not posted yet, I combed the obits and funeral homes around her and me. No Lita.

• jaycee49
    jaycee49 Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

Lita is not her real name. I talked to her once about an aunt I had named Lita who had BC.

I could see how it would be easy to misunderstand the posts leading up to Cowgirl's. I went back and read them.

• mab60
    mab60 Member Posts: 365
    Options

Lita Eitner-England. Author of Bullmina

• Artista928
    Options

I've browsed the obit photos as well and didn't see anyone that looks like her. And the Christian and Catholic funeral homes around her and me don't have pics of her. I know what city she's in because back when when she listed her city, I pmd her saying I'm next door. I had invited her to go with me to the bc support group at my hospital but she was going to one at hers. She had thought about going to my hospital's before I pmd her.

Hope it's not true but if it is, rest in peace.

• trishyla
    Options

I'm hoping Cowgirl13 didn't misunderstand my post about Lita not having been around, but I'm afraid that may be what happened. I just want Lita to jump on and post, with her usual wit, that reports of her demise are greatly exaggerated.

I private messaged her, but have not heard back yet.

Trish

• meow13
    Options

I hope it is just a misunderstanding.

• jaycee49
    Options

I just looked through my PM's. Lita is officially her middle name.

• cowgirl13
    cowgirl13 Member Posts: 774
    Options

I made a terrible, terrible mistake. I thought I read on a thread that she and another woman were with the angles. Please forgive me. This is an atrocious mistake.

• jaycee49
    Options

Nope. A very easy mistake to make. Very easy. Anyone could have made it. Really. Don't beat yourself up.

• anotherone
    anotherone Member Posts: 545
    Options

Can happen. Thanks for clarifying. Hole lita has some more time.

• alicebastable
    alicebastable Member Posts: 1,942
    Options

I'm so relieved to hear it wasn't true, that i can't be upset about the mistake.

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

On August 27-29, Lita was considering home vs institutional hospice.

She said back on September 5 her computer was hacked.

Looking forward to Lita popping back here with one of her witty comments.