Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Lymph node involvement?

Options
2»

Comments

• CaliKelly
    CaliKelly Member Posts: 198
    Options

Hi gang, when I mention rolling, it's a massage roller, hand held, battery operated, I think I bought it in CVS or Rite Aid, very inexpensive, it kind of vibrates and I roll it up and down from my armpit to my wrist, over and over again. Feels good!

• footloose
    footloose Member Posts: 25
    Options

CaliKelly, Thank you. I've been using a soft tennis ball and it helps too.

• anna-33
    anna-33 Member Posts: 108
    Options
  • footloose
    footloose Member Posts: 25
    Options

Anna-33

Thank you! yes, so far so good. And you?

Footloose

• Emily21
    Emily21 Member Posts: 67
    Options

Hi, I had 3 pos lymph nodes, possibly more, all 31 removed, lvi, and 24mm idc. But the biggest fear factor for me is my oncotype score of 51. I have myself dead and buried. Im on Anastrozole, coping OK with the side effects, but I can't get my head together.

• scaredme
    scaredme Member Posts: 65
    Options

I had 8/20 lymph nodes involved plus LVI. It is a very scary diagnosis. I have completed dose dense AC-T chemo, radiation and am now on Lupron and Letrazole as well as abemaciclib as a possible preventative (Google Monarch E trial). I am 49 years old and am working to keep my spirits up and fight.

• Esther01
    Esther01 Member Posts: 229
    Options

Hi Emily and Scared,

I want to give you both the biggest hug. I had 11 nodes out (5 were positive). I'm glad you resurrected this thread and posted here. My PT is helping me deal with the cording. I am impatient for it to resolve and/or snap like others have mentioned before us.

Please don't lose hope. I invariably get flak for daring to mention - but will do so and boldly to infinity- there are MANY additional therapies available to us that our oncologists are not even slightly trained in (nor do they have a biochemistry degree as my MD does).

Please follow the Metabolic Approach to Cancer thread. There are phenomenally wise women there who are stage IV and are doing very well thanks to having taken their time to do the research and found the most knowledgeable doctors who understand the metabolic aspect of cancer cells. Our bodies need a holistic approach to every malady, and bc is no exception.

I cannot begin to tell you how much it has helped me already. I have hope now every day thanks to these amazing doctors and the encouraging results I am seeing in my own body. I just had to find the resources I needed for my particular situation.

Reach out by private message anytime.

Love,

Esther