i have more delays...is it bad or i am overreacting
Dear all, I had biopsy on right breast and result :DCIS as of now
After that i had an appointment with my surgeon and he ordered 2 more biopsies of calcification: the same breast and also left breast.
Today i called to find out if i can have biopsies sooner than 11/25. Instead:
found out about more delays today... please let me know if this is not a big deal...
i am not talking about emotional state, this is bad for that...but i am scared of delays in terms of what will be developing in my breasts.
So my 2 biopsies will be on 11/25. And results will be after that ...i don't know ...in 3-5 days(this is usually how it is, i did not ask now).
BUT doctor will be away, and the earliest appt. i will have with him: dec 13.
And, no, i can not be seen by another doctor...or i should start "transition" ...and i will not be able to get back to this surgeon...and also i don't know at this point if doctors(i got a few names from my friends) do have appt. available much earlier than dec.13
First i was hysterical...I don't know yet what they will find with those 2 biopsies ...and when my surgery will happen if my appt. with the doctor only on dec 13.
I am trying to calm myself down...
what do you think about this situation ? is it really bad delay? thank you