Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dimple? Or indent? Need advice!

Options
SPA99
SPA99 Member Posts: 1
edited October 2021 in Not Diagnosed But Worried

Hi! So, last week I discovered a slight dimple or indent underneath my right breast, it's only visible when I lift my breast up and my right arm, I guess when i make the skin taut. When I just lift my arms up, the indent isn't there, and it's not there when my arms are down either.

The indent is very tiny, like a pinhole almost? I also have quite a bit of stretch marks under my breast, as well as one that goes right underneath the little indent, the stretch marks aren't deep though. After I discovered this little indent I immediately checked my breast for any lumps, and found none. I already suffer from anxiety, and tend to maybe overthink things and panic. I'm only 25, and don't have breast cancer in my family, nor help I have any history of it. Last December though, I did have an ultrasound for a lump I found in my left breast, my doctor had them check both breasts and my right breast was clear, and the lump in my left breast turned out to be fine. Honestly there is a chance that this indent has been here forever, because I don't think I've ever checked my breasts for indents by pulling up the breast.
Also, my period is due in a couple of days, could this be from that? I have no other breast symptoms at all.
This is slightly overwhelming for me, and I know I am probably overreacting. The other issue is that I currently don't have insurance, and won't for a couple of months, so I can't just go and see my GYN and get an ultrasound right away.

Have any of you ever had this happen? Or can offer any advice or words of encouragement? Thank you in advance.