Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Radiation burns healed ridiculously fast

Options

Wow.

It is three weeks since my last radiation session, and now there is no sign at all of the ghastly sunburns I had. Originally is was almost a purple red, stretching across the breast into my armpit.

Is this typical? Or is jojoba oil infused with magical healing properties? I've been buttering myself with that stuff.

Seriously: were it not for a funky little dent left from surgery, you would hardly know I had any surgery at this point.

Comments

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,092
    Options

Results are different for everyone. Some burn, some don't, some heal fast.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,989
    Options

Jewelweed, this is great news! Thanks for popping by to give some positive experience!

--The Mods

• Jewelweed
    Jewelweed Member Posts: 46
    Options

I can't stop looking at my boobs!

• serendipity09
    serendipity09 Member Posts: 769
    Options

Jewelweed - I was amazed how I healed so quickly, and nice. I was beyond miserable for weeks and all of a sudden at the two week mark after my last session, I started healing. Never did I think I'd heal so well after the horrifying burn I endured.

So happy that you healed fast!

• Jewelweed
    Jewelweed Member Posts: 46
    Options

Same here! After surgery then radiation I could hear to even look at my breasts. It was total wreckage.

• mle42
    mle42 Member Posts: 124
    Options

Jewelweed and Serendipity, I’m so happy to hear you are healing quickly and well! Thank you so much for sharing, and brightening the light at the end of my tunnel! Love that you are admiring your boobs.
    Heart

• mfk
    mfk Member Posts: 35
    Options

Love the girl love.