Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Scared Anxious feel like I am losing it!

Options
lorrieroma
lorrieroma Member Posts: 13
edited January 2022 in Not Diagnosed But Worried

Anyone who has not gone through any cancer or maybe cancer situation does not get it. I have been going crazy. I have a 3dmammogram and sonogram on Thursday for my abnormal mammogram. I dr Google everything and have made myself crazy. I already was but this is the worst. My I am in tears and afraid of the worst. I see my friends die from Stage 4 cancer and it just rips into my heart. I was told something abnormal in my left subaerola region.

All the nurse kept saying is you will be Be fine. My health has been going into pieces since I lost my whole family in 4.5 years. I then got arrested before my husband died I asked him to give me a blood pressure pill and he gave me an ambien so I drove all over Tampa sleeping with my granddaughter in the vehicle. So I have had to endure this still am. I get something and I don't even have to turn around soothing else pops up. I know my last blood draw I had low lymphocytes am high neutrophils . I know I am depressed and anxious and being diabetic and underweight 93 lbs scares me more. It's like my mind is all over the place. I'm mad sad! I can't talk to my friends because they have no clue how I feel and they are healthy. So I am all alone. Why would god allow this to happen? I have suffered enough. Maybe not…My reasoning is if I have this crappy Zappy then I don't even know how I will deal with this? I think I would deny treatment and die. Because I. Will never be the same person I was before all these horrible things. This time last year I felt fine.Happy. Then boom on my dead sons bday my body went crazy. Now I don't even know who I am. I'm sorry for ranting and raging. I can honestly say I can't stand my life.

Comments

• alicebastable
    alicebastable Member Posts: 1,939
    Options

I'm curious why you're starting a new thread with no new information after receiving replies to your other one. You need to make an appointment to get help with the anxiety, no matter what your mammogram results are.

• parakeetsrule
    parakeetsrule Member Posts: 605
    Options

Lorrieroma, this forum can't provide the kind of help and reassurance you are looking for. When you are feeling hopeless like this, contact NAMI. You can call them, email, text, or chat with them on their website:

Chat here: https://nami.org/help

NAMI HelpLine at 800-950-6264

text "NAMI" to 741741
  • lorrieroma
    Options

lThank you.

• lorrieroma
    Options

Your right. Bad night! I won’t post anything else again.

• SupportforAmy12
    SupportforAmy12 Member Posts: 14
    Options

Agreed with the above don't be afraid to ask for help and know that there are lots of people out there that are here to support you!