Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Painful Right Breast - please help!!

Options
Sophian1234
Sophian1234 Member Posts: 5
edited January 2022 in Not Diagnosed But Worried

Hi

I’ve been having pain in my right breast and have been so worried! I was seen at the breast clinic and she felt my boobs and didn’t seem worried and referred me for a routine ultrasound which would take 3 months so I decided to get a private ultrasound instead to get it seen quicker.

I was previously diagnosed with Fibroadenoma in 2019 which was 12mm and after my private appointment last week, he also told me it’s the same fibroadenoma. He said it hasn’t grown much at all. It’s 12.8mm now and would advice leaving it alone and only when it gets big surgery will be done to remove it.

All research I do on fibroadenoma says it’s painless so why am I getting pain?! I’m so worried something is being missed as reading online seems that sometimes stuff gets missed on ultrasound?
It hurts in the same spot as where the suspected fibroadenoma is and is on and off during the day. Mainly hurts when I move that part of the body or any big movements such as jumping, hugging someone when they press on it and basically anytime when that right boob moves.

Can breast cancer stay the same size for 3 years? Or the fact that it’s remained the same size, is it a good sign?

Why is it the painful and has anyone ever experienced this? anyone that actually hadbreast cancer pain, what was that pain like for you?

Comments

• parakeetsrule
    parakeetsrule Member Posts: 605
    edited January 2022
    Options

It looks like this is your third post on the same issue. If so, it would be helpful to add updates to an existing post instead of creating new posts.

• Sophian1234
    Sophian1234 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

hi,

Sorry wasn’t

Aware I needed to do that ..

• parakeetsrule
    parakeetsrule Member Posts: 605
    edited January 2022
    Options

It helps people keep track of your situation and see what others have replied, so everyone isn't repeating themselves and saying things other people have already told you.

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,078
    edited January 2022
    Options

Sophian - what did your doctor say after seeing the test results?