Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Gloves & Socks for Icing Hands & Feet During Chemo

Options
pokemom1959
pokemom1959 Member Posts: 67

Hi Everyone - I just finished my chemotherapy and used gloves and socks with blue ice inserts to ice my hands and feet during the chemo to prevent neuropathy. Since I am finished with them now, I'd love to be able to pass them on to someone who could use them. I have quite a supply - 2 sets of gloves with an extra set of inserts and 1 set of socks with at least 4 sets of inserts. If anyone is interested, I'd bel glad to ship them to you - just let me know. They worked really well for me - I finished with no neuropathy at all!

Comments

• srh405
    srh405 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022
    Options

If you still have the gloves and socks, I would love to have them! I'm starting chemo later this month.

• pokemom1959
    edited April 2022
    Options

I cross-posted on a Facebook group but have not heard back from the first person who responded. I am giving her a day to get back me but if she doesn't, I'll be back here to get your info.

• pokemom1959
    edited April 2022
    Options

Sorry - she did get back to me so they are going to her.

Amazon has them for not too much money.

Best of luck with your treatment!

• sun-shine
    sun-shine Member Posts: 30
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi srh405,

I completed my chemo on February. I have same kind of gloves and sucks. If you still need them, contact me (I don't know if you can send me a private message or not), I can send them to you.

• bbwithbc45
    bbwithbc45 Member Posts: 367
    Options

This is an older post, but hoping someone will still respond.

My Mom is about to start chemo (in Poland) and I want to get some gloves and socks on Amazon for her. Do you remember which brand you got?

Amazon has too many to pick from, getting overwhelmed just looking at them and I want to get something that will actually help her.

Thank you!

BB

• maggiehopley
    maggiehopley Member Posts: 106
    Options

I got mine from Amazon and they were the NatraCure brand.

• bbwithbc45
    bbwithbc45 Member Posts: 367
    Options

@maggiehopley - thank you!