Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Black and clear discharge from right breast

Options
angelgreene03
angelgreene03 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2023 in Not Diagnosed But Worried

Does anyone know why I'd have black and clear from right breast but yellowy and clear in left breast. It's been 27yrs since my last child was born. I had a hysterectomy right after.

Comments

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,791
    Options

This would be an excellent question for your doctor. Please call to make an appointment as none of us are qualified to discern what it might be. Breasts can be busy! Take care and go see your doc soon

• angelgreene03
    angelgreene03 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thank you, I'm scheduling appointment Monday, I was mostly curious if anyone else has or had anything like this and may have some information. Thank you so very much for ur reply.

• mountainmia
    mountainmia Member Posts: 857
    Options

angelgreen, sorry for your concern. Yes, it's great that you're calling for an appointment to get checked. Any big changes or new discharge should be checked by your doctor. Let us know what you find out.

• rrobin0200
    rrobin0200 Member Posts: 80
    Options

as everyone has alreadysaid, only your doctor can tell you what the discharge could be. You’re doing the right thing by calling on Monday. Please come back to the boards to give us an update. Best wishes.

• grace248
    grace248 Member Posts: 7
    Options

angelgreen - I really understand your concern. I had a dark discharge from one of my breasts 13 years ago. The reason why I so vividly remember that it was 13 years ago, is because we had just started on a long anticipated "vacation of a lifetime" to Italy. Whenever I think of that trip I remember how scared I was, as I tried to make the best of the situation until we got home. As soon as I returned, I followed up with my doctor. In my case, the discharge was not found to be cancer related. I hope your news will be the same. Either way, it is so hard to wait when we are worried. Best wishes to you.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,982
    Options

Dear angelgreene03,

Welcome to the BCO community. We are sorry that these changes in your breast health have brought you here but so glad that you reached out to our members for support. Keep us posted on what you learn and how we can continue to be a help to you.

The Mods