How to post a request for research study participants
Researchers looking for study participants must obtain the advanced written consent of Breastcancer.org prior to communicating any request for participation in research studies, school projects, polls, or organizational events.
- A copy of your IRB approval.
- A paragraph about your research study that you consider suitable for posting.
- A brief but specific statement that clearly states what you are requesting from Breastcancer.org and our community members.
- Information on if and how you will be referencing Breastcancer.org in your results and final written paper.
- A contact email address from your institution or organization.
After you provide this information, our moderators will get back to you within a week letting you know if you are permitted to post in the forums.
Note: Although we may allow researchers to post about research studies and clinical trials, Breastcancer.org is NOT responsible for and does not endorse any studies.