Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Seeking affordable certified medications

Options

Hello everyone I'm in search of a trustworthy online pharmacy where I can purchase medications that are both affordable and certified. I've heard that some countries, like Mexico, offer prescription drugs at a lower price compared to the US. However, I'm hesitant to buy from there since I'm not sure about the quality and effectiveness of these drugs.

I'm hoping to find a reputable pharmacy that provides certified medications with the same level of effectiveness as those available in the US. If you have any recommendations or suggestions, please let me know. Thank you.

Comments

• evabrown
    evabrown Member Posts: 2
    Options
  • salamandra
    salamandra Member Posts: 736
    Options

I don't know who that poster is but that was their first and only post on this forum. I'm not saying they're not legit, but it's also consistent with pure SEO/advertising. I would take it with a grain of salt.

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,770
    Options

Eva,

The reply you received was from someone who has never posted here before and appears to be pushing/advertising a private business . I have reported the post to admin.

To your original question, are there specific breast cancer meds you are looking for? If you don’t have prescription drug coverage, many of the pharma companies have assistance programs to help patients afford their medications. Have you tried that or asking your doctor/medical facility about assistance programs?

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,958
    Options

Hi @evabrown,

We removed the initial post recommending a specific website, as upon review/doing a background check on that website it came up as potentially a scam. As @salamandra and @exbrnxgrl have noted, that was the user's first post, and seems like it might be spam. @exbrnxgrl seems like she might have some ideas though. 🙂

• exbrnxgrl
    Options

mods,

When you expand the quote box in the first comment the spam comment, including link, is still visible.

• exbrnxgrl
    Options

Thanks! I see it’s been removed.